chapter 2

After you're driving again, you start to talk to yourself.

y/n- i cant believe i just ran into both of the Winchesters! i mean, dean it hotter in person.. Wait what am i saying? God I'm a mess.

after you stop talking to yourself  you realize you have been driving for 8 hours and you are feeling hungry and tired. You look over while you're driving and see a diner and drive over to the diner. You park your car and walk in.

Waiter- welcome to lucky's diner, how can i help you today.

y/n- well, i would like to eat here.

waiter- oh yeah, sorry.

y/n- its fine, just hungry.

waiter- well follow me and i can get you a seat for you so you can have a delicious dinner.

y/n- ok!

you follow the waiter, and she finds a seat for you. You sit down, she asks what you would like, and you order biscuits and gravy with black coffee. after a little you look over and see the Winchester's walk by, and they saw you. So they sit down in the booth you're sitting at. The waiter  takes their order, then both brothers look over at you.

Dean- so what are you doing here, following us?

y/n- no DEAN, I'm not and why don't you mind your business and go away.

you smile at dean as, dean looks at you angrily.

Sam- ok, you two. Stop.

y/n-  what Sammy just pissing off your brother because he's a dick and well  a dick.

dean- it's funny because I thought you were a bitch.

y/n- you little-

Before you can finish your sentence, the waiter comes over and gives you your  biscuits and gravy with black coffee.

Waiter- here you go miss, anything else i can get you?

y/n- Thank you and no, thank you have done enough for me.

You smile at her, and she smiles back at you.

Dean- so what were you saying?

y/n- shove it.

dean- OOO scary little girl.

Sam- both of you, stop it now.

y/n- fine i need to eat  anyway then I can leave and go to  a nasty ass motel and get some goddamn sleep so please why are you sitting over here and  talking to me.

You start to eat your biscuits and gravy.

sam- well i saw you over here and i wanted to say hi, I mean  so did dean.

y/n- aww dean you saw me once and wanted to say hi?

dean- you know sam is just being nice.

y/n - i always knew that sam was the charming one.

dean- whatever.

you finish your food, the dean's food arrives.

y/n- Ooo a bacon cheeseburger, of course.

dean- don't act like you know me.

y/n- oh I've done my research on the Winchester brothers, the older brother who is a dick and the younger brother who is sweet and tender and has been through so much. 

dean- well, whoever you are, you are a bitch.

y/n- thanks.

sam- first dean is not a dick and  sometimes mean but I know you're not a bitch.