ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

The ocean is indeed alluring and wonderful for it holds a great beauty up and under the surface

The ocean is indeed alluring and wonderful for it holds a great beauty up and under the surface. Deep within are creatures living away from the sunlight and on the waters are sailors hoping to cross the ocean safely. It was pleasing to hear the sounds of the waves as the breeze softly touches one's face. And as it was lovely as it is, the ocean was equally deadly.

Anyone can drown under the relentless waves of the unforgiving waters.

Yes, the rough and high waves can kill anyone. The ocean does not choose who to kill, it devours any ship when the tides grow higher. But the beings unknown to humans are far more lethal than the ocean itself.

Everyone knows the legends that circulates around the sea waters. Some myths ending in tragedy, that was used as a subtle warning to the people. Every story have its own tragedy. And every person suffers from the tragedy they were involved.

Just like some tales, someone always falls in love. And everyone knows what happens in every mythical tale that involved romance, it ends horribly. Someone must be greedy, someone must always take away things.

"Just one thing I ask of you or your lover will die."

They always take everything away.

"Shoot her, Norman."

It always ends dreadfully.

"Emma!"

A/N:

Yet another fic to tire me 🥰