Chapter Twenty- One

*Warning.. Smut Chapter* You have been warned.. Enjoy!

As me and Michael travel down a deeper path into Moscow, my heart felt heavy as we must get away from Eric. We traveled by horse and Michael steered the way. Traveling beyond the lonely and dark path, we stumbled by horrid trees and dark forests. I was scared but not by Michael we were sealed by blood in my eyes but none the sort compared to what Michael went through.

A small cabin appeared and we stopped deep in the forest. I can't imagine life without him now that I have been here for months. For we defintley  was a long away from home and the tombstone was only a half of home. The cabin was fairly large and it was planted among the dark and gloomy trees that surrounded us. 

"We are home for now. This is just a taste of my home but the castle, we are very much far from it." He said as he jumped down from the horse and he helped me down. He tied the horse outside near the window and he takes me by the hand, inside. The fireplace was already lit as we entered and so were the candles. He lets my hand go and he takes off his hat. I stood admiring his cottage and I took off my coat. It was growing warmer and I took a seat on the couch. After a few moments, Michael returns with some firewood, placing them inside the fireplace.

"Winter, would you like some tea or something to eat. I know the travel was long." he said with careful eyes. He cared for me more than Eric did and it hurts to know that it won't be long before either him or me could be dead. I shuttered closing my eyes, almost feeling sick on the stomach. Until Michael's fairly cold hands touch mine. 

"Winter what's wrong? I feel that your uneasy." He said. I opened my eyes, the golden orbs that glared into my eyes, a sense of relief flushed through my skin. I felt calmer afterwards and even more once his hand touched my face. "Michael, I don't want nothing to happen to you or me." I said as it just came out, the powers of keeping someone from having a massive heart attack and to tell the truth was very powerful for an immortal.  

"Baby we are safe for now. These woods are haunted and they have kept me from harm a long time before I came into the town of Moscow. I had owned another home but it was destroyed by the townspeople looking for me. I am almost certain that my family was murdered by them too. I felt it on the way here. The secrets within this town is deep and they killed what was originally out of the ordinary. But I don't want you to worry and I need you too eat. Your Human body cannot last like mine can without food, I already felt bad but I knew you would be okay." He said.

"But how can you still be attached to your human feelings like this?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Ever since I met your father and been consuming only small amounts of blood from you, I can feel you inside of me. When you are hurting, I hurt but it only makes me stronger and for our love." he said as he looked at me from the side. "And plus that Eric guy's thoughts were very loud, so I will know whats happening, also my own parallel senses will kick off of any danger." he said. 

I nodded my head and finally took a breath. He takes me by the hand into the kitchen and sat me down. "So you lived here after you left your royal family?" I asked with anticipation. He looked at me with no emotion and nodded. "Yes, my royal father said that I would have all that I needed but when I first landed here after my teachings, I taught myself a lot. But my family didn't start here, it started on the west side of Moscow. A place where I thought was safe for us to live but what I thought was very uncertain." He said. He takes out a small pot and started chopping up veggies. He placed some chopped chicken and other ingredients inside it, bringing them to a boil. He walked up to me and sat down in the chair in front of me grabbing my hands. 

"Winter, if you have never found me, I would have never known what a true love and destiny would reveal. Your blood is very pure and you body is fragile. I wasn't scared of you because of your father but I wasn't thinking what could possibly go wrong after I healed you. Spending time alone and being sleep however made me dream of something beautiful. I heard you and it was by destiny that you found me.. well I ran into you." He chuckled at the last part and I got tickled with him.