A story of a diehard fan-5

Hero's Pov:-

13/10/2018,
Mumbai Infotech office,

I am Pravin.A software engineer who was in team leader post.I joined this
Infotech company few weeks before.
Like everyday I finished my work and leave to home by the time Assistant manager Karthik asked me a favour.He asked me to finish a presentation for our new project tonight itself.I know He was using me.But I don't care because I have lot of problems more than that.
I got lot of stress.I want to know How shinchan had more fans than Deadpool.Just like that My life goes on without anything.I have a decent job and living.I don't wish anything else either to dream or to set a goal.I want to live long and gain grace.For that I never said "No,I will not" in my entire life and I never lied.I finished it in midnight and leave.I was sleepy and hungry so I went to cafe to buy a coffee.I drank and by the time I noticed a guy behind me using dark web.He was early teenager and ran after I called him.I chased him and found he was blackmailing the girl.
He ran without his phone and a call came from it.I attend it nervously.

Avneet:-Sir... It's wrong.I gave the money which you asked.Please delete the video.

Pravin:-I am sorry.

Before I speaks further.

Avneet:-Sir,I can give you more money please delete the video.

Pravin:-What video?

Avneet:-The one you posted on that website.

Pravin:-That website.

Avneet:-**** website.

I understood the situation and
deleted the video and inform it to Avneet what happened.

Avneet:-The god I prayed was sent to you there.Thank you so much,Sir.

I didn't reply.I handover the phone to my cybercrime police friend.

Author's pov:-

A month passed,Pravin and Avneet met by an incident.

13/4/2018,
R city Mall,

Avneet was with her Aunt's daughter
Sophia buying a new sim card.

Sophia:-Wow.Is this new version of Samsung mobile?

The shopkeeper nods.

Avneet:-Sophia.No..Don't you have a phone which you bought last month.

Sophia nods showing the phone.

Avneet:-Smart phones are so smart to destroy us.

Pravin tells about the merits and demerits of the phones to Sophia
having a phone bank in his hand.
Avneet doesn't respond to Pravin and gave money to the shopkeeper.She left  with Sophia.

Shopkeeper:-It's a new model even I  didn't know the specifications.How do you knew it?

Pravin:-With the photographic memory.I memorized the specification when the kid show the box.

Shopkeeper understood.Pravin look at Avneet going.He found something and saw her details that she was her crush actress Avneet.Her career in acting over when entering into bollywood.

28/4/2018,
PVR cinemas Mumbai,

Because of Sophia's compulsion, Avneet came to watch movie.They bought a ticket in the last minute because of that they doesn't get ticket together.They entered and sat in their seats.Pravin was in between them watching the movie seriously.

Sophia:-Wow..Iron man.What happened before?

Pravin:-Thanos killed Loki and left with his army.

Pravin recognise the voice and look at Sophia.Still he didn't see Avneet.