A story of a Diehard fan-2

One day,A news was spreading like a
Forestfire.It was an actor's death.The
actor is the hero of our story.His wife was also an actress crying watching this in the TV.She was Avneet Kaur.

Avneet's pov:-

I never knew this day will come soon in my life.The day my husband,my love,My better half died.I went to my bedroom after seeing the news.Every single object in this room reminds me of him.The beautiful moments I had with him.The sad moments I had shared with him.The difficult moments I had faced with him all came to my mind.He vowed me in our wedding that he will always be with me but why did he leave me like this.why??? This is the question which was aching my head severally.
If I had not attend the call.My life would not be like this.The call that changed my life.

Two years before,In my home,I was an actress you know that but I quit working in my only one TV show Aladdin due to Corona virus and I lost one of my favourite app which makes me famous tik tok.i start to become infamous but I doesn't care about it either.To me acting, dancing and singing is all like hobbies.I had a dream to marry my love and live with him happily till my death but
........................................................................
A call from Marvel India's manager
Armaan.

Armaan:-I am Armaan from Marvel called you for an audition in future marvel movies.

I told him I am not interested in acting for a while.Moreover talk this to my manager and ended the call rudely.I didn't listen anything he said.My manager was of course my father.Who was a great motivator and very supportive for me.I was already in stressed because of losing my followers in Instagram.Now some mad guys started pranking me by calling to my personal number.Marvel
was a great brand.I am not that efficient to act in it.Moreover
They are many rules for the actor and actress who are acting in the film.

Next morning,I usually never had my breakfast at the breakfast time with my family but that day I woke up early because of neighbour's house holy hyms sound.I sit in the dining table with my family and my brother as usual teased me for my arrival.

Avneet's dad:-Armaan the manager of Marvel India called you for an audition.,I had clearly verified it's not prank from anyone and arranged an appointment at 1 pm in Studio D3.So be ready.If it goes well, your popularity will be increased globally.

I smiled hoping to do well.

In the present,Avneet saw a
photo of her and Pravin when they first met in her phone.

Flashback,In the afternoon,We sharply went to the audition on time and saw the manager Armaan.He asked me to enter into a theatre.
Before entering I saw a fan.

The fan:-Oh my god!Am I dreaming?
I am seeing Avneet Kaur.I am a big no diehard fan of yours.Please can I have a selfie with you.

Usually I don't accept but the word diehard fan attract me so I allowed him but he impressed me by saying

The fan:- What is it special if I took a selfie with you in my phone.I will never forget this day in my entire life.You will have to remember me when seeing this picture.So please can you take a selfie with me.

Avneet:-(mind voice)What a plan! you got for getting Popular in Instagram.I am slightly impressed.

I took a photo and said.

Avneet:-Done.Next what? Should I post it in Instagram and tag you.

The fan:- No need,Save it in your personal folder and see it whenever you felt alonely that there is a diehard fan for you whatever happens.

Avneet:- Sorry,i mistook you.

The fan:-You are making this day even special by apologizing.

Avneet:-What?