Plums

It was a calm evening in the Avengers tower. You tramped out of your room as your stomach growled. As you walked into the kitchen, you noticed two things. 1. Tony needs to buy food, 2. There was only overdue milk and a plum in the fridge. You let out a huff before yelling at F.R.I.D.A.Y, "Friday, tell Tony to get off his rich ass and buy some decent food!"
"Yes Ms/Sir/Mx Y/N"
You sighed once again before taking the plum from the fridge and plopping onto the couch and turning on the tv.

As you bit into the fruit, the elevator hinged signaling that someone was here. And as if on time Sam, Steve, and Bucky all walked in. Whoops. As the moody Soldier walked in drenched in sweat, I'm assuming from a run. The other two parted ways. Bucky on the other hand went to the kitchen to scrounge of the last piece of fruit. Except it wasn't there. He opened the fridge door to only slam it shut and and quickly shot around to glare at me. You only gave him an innocent look before taking another bite of the pungent fruit.
"You little gremlin."
Bucky scolded you as you took another bite. "It's not my fault you don't hide your food when there's nothing else to eat." He walked behind the couch, "Doesn't mean you can take what's not your's"
"True, but what else can I do?? Tony can't get off his sorry ass and get food for us."
He quickly snatched the remaining half of the fruit and ate it for himself. He giggled at your facial expression as you stood on the couch to meet his height. You punched him in the gut and he really didn't take kindly to this. He smacked you on the back of the head and it only escalated from there. You lunged at him and continued to poke and punch. He grabbed you by the waste and bear hugged you before tossing you upon the couch as he soon followed you. He sprawled out on top of you as his weight overpowered your strength. "I swear... James Buchanan Barnes. If you don't get off me..." You continuously squirmed and kicked before giving in. "You'll do what, hm? I don't see how you can do anything doll." Bucky only moved to look over at the TV as you sat there embracing this moment. As much as you hated to admit it, it gave you a comforting feeling. You only meant to rest your eyes, but before you knew it you fell asleep.

"Well this is an interesting sight"
"I would of thought they'd of killed each other by now."
"How are they both in one piece still??"
You groaned as your eyes slowly fluttered open. You saw Tony, Clint, and Nat all standing above you and mocking you. Nat grabbed a drink, "Good luck explaining this one, Y/N." You felt something... or someone on top of you as you remembered what had happened. You saw Tony and Clint gossiping about you two as Natasha walked away.
"Oh I am never letting you live this down." Clint snickered before him and Tony walked away. You looked over at your phone to see that it was 10:42, which means you've been here for 4 hours or more.
"Bucky. Bucky! BUCKY!" You shook him
"5 more minutes."
You sighed trying to squirm out of his tight grasp, he only tightened his grip on you. "Pleaseee! I'll buy you more plums! Just let me leave."
"No"
"Why??"
"Because I said so and I am very comfy right here." You groaned as you tried reaching for the TV remote. You couldn't reach it so you sat there in silence as you fiddled with your hands. You looked down to see his hair was a mess, but it some how still made him look good. You ran your hands through as you began to mess with it. Earning an odd look from him, "if you don't like it, than get up."
"Nice try princess, but I'm fine actually."
He looked back down and closed his eyes again.
"Oh and Y/N? I forgot to tell you we got more food." FRIDAY messaged out from Tony. "Sorry, we were just enjoying this adorable few." You could hear Clint and Natasha laugh in the background before the message ended.
"Bucky, I'm STARVING. For the love of god, please just let me out." He groaned and as I thought I was going to prevail...

He didn't budge
Ok fine then. I have my ways
You had always had a small crush on the super soldier, but you never had much of a flirty attitude unlike him. Bucky was a lady's man and a total flirt to all of the women. what you didn't realize was that he had stopped flirting with others. You continued to run your hands through his hair before an idea popped into your head. A small smile crept on your face before quickly fading. You were too self-conscious to even think of doing it, but we're tired of being scared of rejection or humiliation. You looked down at Bucky, "Hey Bucky? Can I tell you something?" He slowly looked up at you. His chrome-blue eyes seemed to of went right through you. "Hm?"
You felt your cheeks burning red as you let out a deep sighed. Your faces were barely inches away from each other. You eyes tried scanning around the room to find something else to focus on, but the search soon ended as you locked eyes with Bucky. You let your eyes wonder down to his lips. They were a perfect pink, but your daydream was soon interrupted. "Hey doll, eyes up here. Now what were you wanting to tell me."
Thump... thump............ thump
Your heart skipped a beat
It took all the courage you had ever built up to do this you started to lean in, but before you knew it his lips were crashing down on yours. He quickly pulled away. "I... um... I'm sorry." You both practically said in unison. Your eyes locked once more as he raised his hand to your face. You practically leaned into it as he kissed you again, leaving feather light kisses down your jaw. He placed his head on the crevice of your neck as you sat there embracing each other's happiness. "I love you Y/N... I always have since you first became an Avenger." You smiled like a dork, "I love you too, Bucky."