Baths

Warnings: Fluff

You accidentally slammed your apartment door shut. You sloppily walked into the kitchen and threw your keys on the counter. Your boyfriend walked over holding a towel and plate while drying it off. "Hey sweets, how was work?" You let out a groan and rubbed your eyes. Today was terrible. Your feet, head, and everything else heart. You had been busy all day at SHIELD, not having a chance to eat or sit down even. It exhausted you to the brinks and it was written all over you. Bucky placed down his things and quickly walked over to you, pulling you into a hug and kissing your forehead, "That bad, huh?" You nodded your head into his chest, holding onto him as if you were never going to let go. He squeezed you before kissing your cheeks, "I'll be right back, you should have a seat." Relieved, you went and plopped down on the couch as your boyfriend left the room.

You were resting you eyes while waiting for Bucky when someone scooped you up and began carrying you away. You tiredly giggle, "Love, what are you doing??" He only smiled as he carried you into the dimly lit bathroom. You looked around to see the warm and cozy room. It had candles laid on the counter as the bathtub was filled with bubbles. You sat there, almost willing to cry as two hands wrapped around your waist from behind you. His head rested on your shoulder, "You deserve this." He hummed into your ear as he slowly undressed you (not sexually)and quickly did the same to himself. He laid down in the tub as he lifted his arms, signaling for you to join him. You rested your back on his chest as the warm bubbles engulfed your body. He wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer (if that was even possible) Your head fell back onto his shoulder as he rubbed circled in your stomach. It made you feel at peace as the aromas of the candles filled the air. He ran feather light kisses down your neck as you smiled at how relieved you felt. He pretty much bathed you, washing your hair and cleaning you up. It was relaxing and more than you could of ever asked for from him.

Afterwards he even dried you off, just letting you sit there and breathe while he did all the work. He carried you to bed, placing you down softly and climbing in next to you. Neither of you bothered to get dress as your bodies helped warm each other under the cool sheets. "Thank you, James."
"Anything for my doll." You pecked him on the lips before you slowly fell asleep on his chest