chapter 17

Yibo's Pov

It is rose day today and I know what is gonna after I enter the class my seat will be full of roses and Let me tell you It of no use for me. As I enter the class there is flower in my desk not only mine they were in haoxuan and Zhan's desk as well as I expected. I also see my two friends standing there with low face there I wonder what happened.

"What happened to both of you, why are you like these" I asked picking up the rose in my desk.

"You know Zhan is taken" lu said

"Huh??" Yang said

"He is dating Wang haoxuan" Yang said

"He was on a date yesterday with him" Yang continued

What Zhan is dating xuan how could he. He is a married man how can he date someone. Now I know where he was yesterday. He was not in home. Who does he think he is.

Just then xuan came to the class with Zhan and they were talking about something and looked very happy. I saw xuan pick the flower from his and Zhan's table and then keep it in a bag. Well we have seen he do these things in these years and he always picks the flower he gets and goes out and does not come back.

"Look such a possessive bf" Lu said.                                                                                                                             "Of course, anyone would be possessive if he has a bf like Zhan" Yang replied.                                       "I hope he treats Zhan good" Lu said                                                                                                                           "How do you know that he is Zhan's bf" I asked.                                                                                                     "Where do you live in is the university group, Look there is a pic of him hugging pic" He said showing me the pick. And it was indeed Zhan and Xuan. I think we have a talk to do in home Zhan.

"But where are they going" Yang said looking at xuan and Zhan who were heading out of the class but before that they asked the teacher.

Just then a *ding* popped in my phone. It  was a massage from Zhan telling me not to wait for him and go home alone today and he said he will talk to mom. Like seriously where is this guy going. Let's talk when you come home I thought.

Xiao Zhan pov

Yesterday Jiyang had come. we spent the whole day together and I knew how he was with Xuan I was so happy for him. Then in the evening he had  a return flight and he went back but I am happy after so 3 month I saw him and makes me fill happy. When xuan Saw Jiyang he was so excited that he hugged him for I guess 10 min and then he hugged me telling that he was so happy to know me and I was a lucky person fot him .He got to meet the love of his life.

He has still not told me what is the surprise and here I am being dragged by him to somewhere.     "Xuan at least tell me where we are going" I said.                                                                                                 "I told you na it is a surprise then just be quiet " He said and started to drive.                                         "But I wanna know" I whined.                                                                                                                                        "You will know in some time" He said.                                                                                                                         

After that we entered a  gate and then he asked me to come out. after I was out I saw so many children's. we were in an orphanage. 

"Xuan gege" a kid said.                                                                                                                                                         "Hello every one missed me" He said                                                                                                                            "Umm" they said and then looked at me. I smiled at them I really like kids I literally love them.       "This is Zhan gege" He said. and they all look at me and greet me. we played with them and gave them roses.

"I use to come here every year and play with them" Xuan said.  "I never had friends even if I had they always used to take advantage of me and use me so I started staying away from people. But 3 month ago I saw you for some reason I thought you were different but I was also scared I might be wrong but for some reason I wanted to take the risk to know you and I am really happy I took that decision. Thank you zhan" He said giving me a hug and I will not lie we both were crying

"Even I am happy to meet you, If it was not you may be I would be alone here" I said. My relation and friendship is closer to xuan that rosy maybe because she is always busy with her bf. and we kind of have this understanding with each other.

after spending time here we headed home but not before we asked to deliver the some chocolate to Jiyang. 

I reached our room and there was a big red rose bouquet in there and In hear shape. I smiled it was so beautiful and it looks so pretty and from its size I could tell it might be 100 roses.

"Did you bring it" I asked yibo who is in the bed playing game in his phone                                              "Hmm" he replied.                                                                                                                                                                "Is it for me" I asked. hoping it was for me cause I love red roses and it is so pretty.                              "It is for you" he said. and I will not lie when I tell you my heart skipped a beat. I might be blushing it is the first time someone did it for me and I felt special.

"thank you" I said. Then he looked at me. 

"dont over think it mom asked me so I bought it. I thought you were gone with your bf why he did not give you flower. I thought he was rich he definitely gave you maybe you threw it so that I wont know that" He asked with mocking tone. I was confused what does he mean by bf I don't have a bf.

"bf, what are you talking about" I asked.

"Oh, you don't know I am sure you have eye for rich people don't you. maybe it is your back up plan isn't it if I gave you divorce you will go to him" I had enough I thought he knew what kind of person I am but still he speaking like this I just had enough. 

"Are you out of your mind, huh what the hell are you talking about" I said.                                                "You don't know then what is this" He asked.  there was a picture of me and xuan buying flower for Jiyang and he said he wanted help so I helped him. but there was written the university couple buying flower above the pic.

"Your talking about this and you believe the gossip and now accusing me about it. you know what forget it I dont even want to talk to people like you"  I left the room after saying it