chapter 28

They spend there week together and when it was time to go home for Zhan's friends,Zhan was crying and xuan was not willing to let Jiyang go.

Yibo comforted the crying Zhan and Lu and Yang pulled xuan. They all went to the hotel and slept. They actually did enjoy the trip together.

Monday in university
"Hey have you heard that there will be a new student in the class soon" Yang asked.
"Ya and also heard that he is very handsome and rich. Almost as rich as yibo's family." Lu added
"How do you guys get these news from" xuan asked
"Gossip bro gossip, do you wanna learn I can teach you" Yang said.
"No thanks" xuan said.
"Who cares who it is the gold-digger group will take it anyway" one of the mean girl said.
"Exactly he has all the rich people surrounding him" the other commented
"Ah what a bitch wants money and sees money" the other said.
It was obvious they were talking about Zhan.
"Oh, you know I heard that this bitch has no money. And is poor. I heard he is scholar. And works part time job for his money" they added.
"What a waste he is look all he has is looks" they added.
" Such a gold-digger, I hope he would die then there will not be dirt in the world anymore" they said.
Yibo and xuan were about to burst when Zhan held there hand to calm down.
"Look who is talking here a person with discussing face" Lu said.
"What discussing no a trash has a better face" Yang added.
"What happened, who has a trashed face rosy asked who just entered the cafeteria.
"You can guess" Yang said.
Rosy slowly looked at the mean girls group.
"Your right" Lu said clapping. And Rossy just gave an awkward smile.
"You want more or will get out of here" Yang shouted. And they immediately went away.
"Zhan are you ok" Lu asked.
"What happened to me, I am absolutely fine. Do you think I care about what they said. Then let me tell you I don't" Zhan said.
"Let's go to the class" he said and walked away.
When he walked away yibo came and Heald his hand.
"If you don't care then why is there tears in your eyes" yibo asked
"Oh, it is just dirt" Zhan said.
Yibo hugged Zhan tight and said.
"Let it out" yibo said and then Zhan began to cry.
After sometime Zhan calmed down.
"Wash your face then let's go to the class" yibo said. And Zhan nodded.

When they were walking to the class a girl came towards them.
"Yibo can I talk to you" she said.
Yibo looked at Zhan then at the girl.
"Sure" he said
"Um, alone" the girl asked
"Oh, then I will get going" Zhan said.
When he walked away he noticed a gift in the girls hand.
"Yibo I like you. No I love you" she said.
Zhan who was hiding behind the wall was shocked. He was nervous as well. He wanted yibo to say no.
All he cared right now was yibo's answer.
"I am sorry but I am already married" yibo said making Zhan blush.
He said he is married. Zhan heart was beating fast and fast he was happy to hear it.

Zhan walked towards the classroom smiling ear to ear.
When yibo came he saw Zhan smiling and sitting in his seat he went towards him and asked "what happened why are you smiling"
"Nothing I am just happy for some reason" Zhan said.

The teacher entered the class.
"So I know you guys might already know that we have a new student" the teacher said.
"Then let's welcome Nethin" the teacher said. After hearing the name Zhan who was smiling stopped.
His face became pale after seeing the person enter the class.
The person was looking around the class and when he saw Zhan he smiled ear to ear.
"Hello, I am Nethin. I hope we will get along." Nethin said
"Now lets find a seat for you." The teacher said
"No need I will stay beside my bunny 🐰" he said. The teacher looked at him .
"Oh, I mean Zhan" he said.
"Oh, Zhan you know Nethin" the teacher asked.
"No" "yes" Nethin and Zhan said at the same time