Q/A

BRUH OK SO A FRIEND WHO READS THIS STORY MESSAGED ME WITH A BUNCH OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS STORY SO I THOUGHT SINCE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMMENTED ALSO HAVE SIMILAR QUESTIONS, ILL ANSWER HERE.

Of course you can comment here if you have more questions about:

The plot

The characters

Other stories

ME (PLS ASK ABOUT ME I LOVE YALL SO MUCH <333)

OK BUT HERE ARE SOME ANSWERS TO SOME ALREADY ASKED QUESTIONS:

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS TO THIS STORY OFC

1) Will this be the last we see of Aesop?
- No! Aesop will still have a major role in this story as the romance with him will still drag out. Sorry to everyone who wanted him gone <3

2) Who will y/n end up with?
- Honestly, I haven't settled this yet but since the story IS a Norton story, Norton is def a priority lol.

3) Will there be angst?
- There will be more angst both past-wise, friendship-wise and romance-wise.

4) Can Mike be a love interest?
- Why do y'all want everyone BUT Aesop to be a love interest pls,,,

5) Will there be multiple endings?
- IM HONESTLY THINKING ABOUT THIS BC NOT ONLY AM I LOOKING DIRECTLY AT NORTON AND AESOP BUT... WOMEN <333

6) How much longer do you plan on making this story?
- Again, I have no idea. Definitely a lot longer than this since I haven't even gotten to the real plot twist so we'll just have to wait and see.

7) Will we see more friendships other than Patricia, Fiona and Vera?
- I am planning on making Mike, Victor and Luca close friends with y/n. Mike will be a really important plot character.

8) Has anyone else crushed on y/n?
- At the beginning of the story it is stated that Kevin had a thing for y/n but It's only because he didn't have his soulmate and they also didn't have a soulmate. I won't go into detail with any others though </3

9) Why did Aesop break up with y/n so abruptly? Like out of nowhere?
- This was going to be stated on a later chapter but Aesop actually had a change of heart about his relationship when talking to Norton during that rugby game they had. It's not that anyone forced him/told him to, he just saw Norton's adoration for y/n and decided to on his own.

10) Are there any other soulmates other than y/n and Norton/Luca, Victor and Andrew?
- I've written about Michiko and Mary being soulmates but HONESTLY???? Martha and naib???? Im thinking about it <333 if not probably William and Tracy, Jose and Demi (plus a desperate Kevin), Margaretha and Mike?? Idk a lot tbh.