Part 3: Cato

I am the boy. the boy tribute from district 2. I'm sure you have heard of my partner and fellow district 2 tribute Clove. we are careers. We train hard for these games. they are challenging.made to mess with your mind. I will not be distracted. I will kill and do whatever I can to win. though I'd hate to kill Marvel, Glimmer, the district 4 kids, but especially Clove. sweet,strong Clove. Or Glimmer Nice,kind,can be mean Glimmer. the truth is I have mixed a motions about both. I like Clove but sometimes on official business travels I run into Glimmer. I like them both. ill know the one who likes me back is the one who doesn't try to kill me first. in that 60 seconds in which we grab what we need from the cornucopia I get With the careers murdering as many as I can. by the end of the day there is 8 deaths so far. Clove goes off to guard while Glimmer and I stay close together to keep warm. Peeta, the 12 boy is here to lead us to the girl.i like Glimmer. she laughs at all my jokes. she congrats me on a kill. she amazes me in many ways. Clove always keeps a strait face. Glimmer probably feels the same way. As the weeks go by more and more goes down.Then one day I see a fire.