What are they like in therapy?

Requested by Onhimix

✨Miyu✨

She's a more defensive person in nature and wouldn't open up very easily, so while I think therapy would be effective it would take several years before they start getting anywhere.

🪄Ari🪄

She and her therapist gossip all the time unless she has an actual issue to bring up, pretty sure she's spent the hour ranting about art at least once.

🌟 Akira🌟

She's actually very mellow compared to her flamboyant personality outside the therapist office, she takes it very seriously.

❌Milo❌

Is the therapist /hj

💧Silvia💧

She by nature is very soft despite her appearance, so she's the most likely to spend her sessions crying.

🍀Ivy🍀

She's the only one that actually doesn't need therapy, so her and her therapist just like to talk about things like plants or the latest gossip

💫Aria💫

A mom. But in all seriousness she has some very heavy history that she needs to get over, her therapist has been sworn to absolute secrecy over what she says.

🌑Elia🌑

No therapist for you- no I'm kidding, Elia is very similar to Aria but is more lighthearted about it.

🐺Mia🐺
Also a therapist, but when she herself is getting therapy she talks mostly about how she fears she's an inadequate role model for Ari.

☄️Ira☄️
Technically isn't even real, she watches YouTube for coping methods.

🔥Summer🔥

Doesn't really understand how to talk about her problems, so she and her therapist usually play games till she opens up about something on accident.