SKDJFKEND QUICK DESCRIPTION OF CHARACTERS

PROBABLY SHOULD'VE DONE THIS FIRST BUT MEH

Miyu
-An ice dragon and heir to the throne in the frost faction. She's often deemed unapproachable but once she's attached to someone she's a very loyal friend.

Ari
-A chaos wisp/shapeshifter. She's rather friendly and playful but when angered can be a very big threat, that's why Mia is usually around to help keep her calm. Heir to the throne of the sky faction.

Ira
-Ari 2.0/mirrored
-bastard
-yeah I dunno

Akira
-Used to be a music idol but now simply does modeling. She's flirty but the only person she's ever been serious with is Silvia, she's usually pretty optimistic but can get really bitchy when she's upset.

Silvia
-fish
-jk she's a sea dragon. She's missing her right eye, and she's trans mtf. She leads the royal guard despite also being the heir to the throne in the sea faction. She prefers using a spear but is adept at using a bow despite her limited sight. She looks tough and scary but she's rather soft once you get to know her

Ivy
-A feline like Akira
-plant gay
-anyways, Ivy is the heir to the peaceful natura faction, she's very timid and doesn't like solving things through violence of any kind.

Mia
-Mom friend
-everyone's therapist
-Shes a wolf halfbreed, and she's the grand mage(in training) of the sky faction, she is Ari's older sister and was adopted when Ari was an infant. She is the one who handles any prophecies given by the ancestors and relays that information to the other queens. Ari is in training to one day handle this task too.

Aria
-Ari and Mia's mother and queen of the sky faction. She resembles a dragon but is actually another kind of wisp, a windbound wisp. She doesn't go out in public much but that doesn't mean she isn't friendly, she often fusses about how Ari gets herself in dangerous situations.

Elia
-The queen of the hollow faction and Aria's sister. She's a stormchaser wisp though, and she has no children of her own. She's basically that rich wine aunt with no kids so she has the money to spoil the hell out of her nieces.

Milo
-An assistant robot developed in the nature faction and sent to the sky faction. She is very adept when working with all sorts of tech and is very friendly, she mostly has her own consciousness but you can only go so far when designing a robot.

Summer
-A fire dragon and Miyu's cousin, heir to the throne of the flame faction. She's very bubbly and excitable and due to a mutation from a gene her ancestor had her wings look more like that of a dragonfly or wasp than a proper western dragon.