Magic

The old woman held the stick above her head. Elsa raised her eyebrow. She took a step closer. The old woman tossed it in the air and blue sparkles began to form. Elsa watched in awe as a big cloud of blue sparkles formed around the old woman. Before Elsa knew what happened, the old woman was gone and before her stood a redhead with freckles and a huge grin on her face. Elsa's mouth dropped open. "What, you just- how did you do that"! Elsa said shocked. "Hun, I told ya, I'm your fairy godmother", she said with a grin. Elsa was truly amazed. Her fairy godmother had a bright green dress with two braids draping over her shoulders. "Wow" was all Elsa could say. "Come come" the fairy said, grabbing Elsa's arm. "BTWs the names Anna" the fairy said, twirling around. "What are you doing here" Elsa asked, still at shock. "You are going to go to that ball" Anna cheered, "now come, we must prepare you". Elsa's eyes grew and her mouth dropped. "Now" said Anna looking around the garden, "what can we use for a carriage. "Ah this will work" Anna said, picking up a round pumpkin and placing it and a near by stump. "I can't believe this" Elsa breathed, a grin growing on her face. "Believe it" Anna said. Anna waved her wand and even more sparkles floated from it and around the pumpkin. The pumpkin started to shake but them became still. "Hun" Anna said walking over. "That doesn't usually happen". She gave Elsa an apologetic smile. Elsa sighed, she knew this was too big to be true. Then there was a loud 'pop'. Both girls jumped back and the pumpkin began to grow and turn to a nice gold color. Sparks were flying all around. Elsa quickly pulled Anna back as another spark shot in there direction. "Thanks" Anna said as the sparks died down. Elsa peaked out from where she was hiding and gasped. Before stood a beautiful golden carriage, with golden and silver wheels. Elsa's eyes could not have grown any bigger. "See" Anna said smiling, "simple". Elsa giggled and shook her head. "Now about some horses" Anna looked around and saw a white mouse. Elsa followed her gaze. "Oh that's Olaf" Elsa said and smiled. Anna didn't waist anytime and flicked her wand. The sparks came out again and swirled around Olaf. Elsa covered her mouth with her hands as Olaf was transformed into a beautiful white horse with a amazing mane. "He's beautiful" Elsa whispered. Anna didn't answer. She waved her wand again and the sparks shot and nearby lizard. The lizard was surrounded by blue sparkles and before Elsa knew what happened the lizard was dressed as a nice footman. With a tail... But Elsa didn't care. It was all so amazing, she was truly shocked. Words could not describe how happy she felt. "Now let's get you to that ball" Anna cheered. "Wait, what about my dress" Elsa asked looking down at her servant dress. Anna studied it. Anna took a deep breath and slowly waved her wand. Even more beautiful sparkles swirled around Elsa. A nice deep blue began to ripple on the hem of her dress. Elsa started to spin around. The blue began to rise and Elsa's dress turned to a deeper blue and continued to rise up her. Before long Elsa had on a ice blue dress with blue sparkles shimmering all over. "Oh thank you" Elsa gasped and threw her arms around Annas neck. "Your welcome hun" Anna said perkily. "You know I don't go around transforming pumpkins for just anybody". Elsa laughed. The lizard footman opened the door of the carriage and Elsa was about to step in but Anna stopped her. "Lets do something about your shoes" she said and Elsa stepped down. Anna took a deep breath and waved her wand once more. Blue sparkles began to flow around Elsa's small feet. In a matter of seconds beautiful glass slippers appeared. Elsa looked down. "There made of glass" she asked. Anna nodded. "And you'll find there really comfortable. Elsa smile couldn't of grown any larger. "Now let's get you to that ball" Anna cheered. She hurried to get Elsa into the carriage. "Just remember this" Anna said, suddenly worried. "The magic will only last until the lat stroke of midnight, so you must be back by then". Elsa nodded. "Thank you for everything" she said. Anna waved as the carriage drove off. Anna smiled and flicked her wand. She disappeared and reappeared in the palace dressed as a maid. She smiled. Now to watch her magic unfold.