Chapter Twelve

"No, Alex, there's three more in the kitchen." Sam said, lugging bag after bag on our band bus. It was brand spanking new. Vic was marveling it whereas Tony was complaining about how theirs is shitty.

"Ren, you got all that stuff in the bathroom right?" I asked, doing a 360. Tony laughed and slapped me on the back.

"It'll get easier over the years."

"Alex! Where the hell is my bag?" Adia shouted.

"It's in that bag holding thingy under the bus!" I shouted back.

I groaned and moved everything so we could have places to sit. Slowly, I had our things unpacked. Our suitcases sat on our bunks neatly. Sadly, this wouldn't last. Not with this bunch.

"Hey, can Sam stay on our bus?" Vic came up behind me. Out of instinct, I flinched.

"Don't you dare fuck her up." I said, shoving a box of condoms at him.

"I won't." He said, a blush evident on his face.

I bounded down the steps, wondering why the hell it was taking them so long. Adia was crying in Andy's arms and Ren was giving Logan butterfly kisses.

Not wanting to bother them, I went right back in and threw myself on the bunk.

Slowly, they filed onto the bus. Sam grabbed a few changes of clothes, said her goodbyes, and ran off to Pierce The Veil's bus.

I double checked everything, and rolled out of the drive.

-----

We were on the road for a few hours before we stopped for food. I think the boys were a big influence on that decision, seeing how we're currently eating taco bell.

Stereotypical? Maybe.

My ringtone went off, filling the restaurant with a screaming British man. Can you blame me? British are superior.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe." Jay's familiar voice said through the speaker.

"Oh, hey!"

"I miss you already." He said, whining.

"I've been gone, what? Four hours? How are you gonna last two weeks?" I asked with a chuckle.

He can manage. We spent four years without seeing one another. But I guess to an extent, that's different.

"You best Skype me."

"I will, don't worry." I reassured him.

"Break is over, I gotta go." He said sadly.

"Alright. Bye babe. I love you." I drug out the you.

"I love you too" He said, hanging up.

Multiple 'awwhs' came from the group. I rolled my eyes and continued eating my taco.

Vic informed us that we were only an hour away. That's amazing, I'm getting tired of driving.

We loaded back up and drove the next hour without stopping. I, along with the others, are pumped. This is both bands first time on warped. I'm surprised we're on it, seeing as we just got signed. I'm not complaining.

There was nothing but a huge parking lot and a few tents. I was beginning to question if this was the right place.

"We're a day or so early." Tony said, appearing at my side.

He's good at that. We've been best friends since I met him that time at Vic's house. He's an awesome guy.

"Great." I mumbled.

"Yeah, they'll probably put us to work setting stuff up." He said, way too cheerful.

Again, I groaned.

"This should be fun." Ren said, hopping off the bus.
----

I have around 35 reads on each chapter, but I only get 1-2 likes on each. I'd really love it if my readers would vote ?¿ Or if it sucks you could tell me. It won't hurt my feelings lol. cx

Vote~Comment~Like