*Introduction/Description*

Hey guys!!!
I just wanna give a formal background on why we decided to create this story!

This is a Collaboration book between  iWriteThicklits    And I by the way.

   To keep this very short, We BOTH share the same amount of love for DreamGirls (like to THE CORE) and for the last couple weeks we have been discussing how we would've thought the Sequel would have went. So yesterday we came up with the idea to write OUR OWN sequel to DreamGirls titled
. "We are Still DreamGirls." We just thought it would be cool idea to create a story based off how their lives went after the DreamGirls Finale Performance!!

All  ideas in the book are created by iWriteThicklits  and myself. We really hope you guys enjoy the story we created. See you soon for the first chapter!

 See you soon for the first chapter!

*Description*

Ever wondered what happened after the Dreams decided to part their ways from working with Curtis Taylor?

Did Effie ever whole heartedly forgive Deena? Did the girls ever move on from previous hurt and decide to give love a chance again? Did the girls give up on music or will they reunite and continue as a group with the addition of Michelle?!

And the most important question, did Effie ever allow Curtis to be in Magics life? Or did she allow all the destruction Curtis caused to her affect the relationship Magic desperately wants with her father?

All these questions will be answered in the story "We Are Still DreamGirls"

Much Love 💕
Oh and the amazing cover was created by iWriteThicklits