Part 16

Sofia pov 

We rode to the restaurant and when we steped out...

"Okay let g-..Pst pst Sofia!" I turned around and saw Amber looking at something wit harts in her  eyes. I turned around and saw...Vivian and James! "May I." James gave his hand. "You may" Vivian took his hand with a big smile on her face, and they walked inside the restaurant.

I turned around to see Amber on the edge of jumping from enthusiasm! "EEEEEEK" She walked towards me with a ginormous smile."Okay okay! Lets go inside". 

"Table for six." Roland said. We all walked to the waiter had given us and looked at the menu's."Oohh they have backed potatoes." Amber showed me the menu , and I started looking for what I would eat.

Vivian pov

I looked at the menu , they sure have big meals...."Vivian what are you gonna eat?" James asked."Oh ehm I'll just have something small" I answered making a small sing with my pointer and thumb. James just smiled and continued searching for what he was going to eat.

I was just looking around when I saw her 

"Elizabeth!"

Amber pov

I was casually looking at the menu with Sofia when I heard Vivian call someone.

"Elizabeth!" Vivian walked towards the girl and gave her a hug. She had blond brown hair that was shoulder-length and Hazel green brown eyes. She was kinda pretty 

Elizabeth outfit ( But begé pants ) ( A/N sorry! but its the theme!)

The girl hugged Vivian and then made her way towards Mother and Father."Your majesties it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."  Mom and dad smiled. She curtsied and sat down next Vivian and Sofia. 

"Hi, I'm Sofia" Sofia smiled and held out her hand."Elizabeth but call me Lizzie." They shook hands and started having small talk. " Amber" I said . I was curious about this Lizzie figure..."Lizzie." Elizabeth smiled.I just looked at her for a few seconds but she looked back just as serious..."Well I'm James! I'm here to break the silence!" James said giving me a 'shut up' gesture.

" Funny  I like that ,I'm sure you heard my name already" Elizabeth smiled again. And if I'm honest I saw Vivian looking a little jealous

"Wellll lets get to eating!" Sofia said and right on time the waiter came with the food 

~Time skip to dessert~

"Ooohh I looooovvee strawberry ice cream" Sofia put a big spoon of ice cream in her mouth. "Sofia manners" Vivian giggled while taking a little bit of her mango ice cream. She hasn't eat a lot..."Well I think banana is just waaayyy better" James said imitating some rich accent."Oh no you didn't!" Sofia started. "Oh yes. I. Did." We all just laughed and had a fun time 

Elizabeth is equally pretty nice. She is very mature for her age just like me. Has a sarcastic humor. and is pretty optimistic. 

~Time skip~

 we where standing infant of the restaurant....

" Well thanks for the amazing time all of you" Elizabeth hugged all of us, But then she came to James  she wanted to hug him but..."Till soon Elizabeth" And he held out his hand. 

ooohhh burrnnn

James pov!

I'm not stupid ( Even though Amber says I am hehe)

I know she got her eye on me 

but I got my eye on someone else....

Amber pov

We bid our goodbye and rode back to the castle.

~Time skip~

"Well that was fun *Yawn*" Sofia said."Okay we already are in pyjama lets just *Yawn* Go of to dreamland" Vivian yawned. "Okay" I walked towards the light switch and put it out 

"Well goodnight everyone" 

"Night"

( A/N WELL THAT WAS PART 16!! TRIP IS GOING TO START IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYYEEEE)