CHAPTER 7

Third persons POV

     "What do you mean by that?" Emily shouted.
"Actually, I want him to know you are mine." He said sounding like a psycho.

"Are you serious right now? You know we can't be doing this and if there is anybody that wants to call me his, it's Jayden because he is my boyfriend." She quoted as she stood up and he followed suit.

"I know this might be late but the thing is, I have always had feelings for you. Infact, what am I saying? I still have feelings for you." He said.

"and I will get you no matter what." He added in his mind.

Emily was not really surprised by what she was hearing from him but she was also surprised because it was from Xander.

"Well, I don't even Know what to say. Like, I'm so confused right now" Emily said.

"Don't let any doubt in,just go with the flow."he replied smiling and she couldn't resist checking out his dimples.

I really can't fall for this guy. It might not end well.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he noticed her change of mood when she looked away.

"Nothing...ummm, this is getting really awkward."  She muttered as she sat down on the bed.

*****
Meanwhile outside the room

"Do you see what is going on Austin? She obviously likes him and there is no doubt she wants him too and you can never be him." Steph said as she moved closer to Austin.

"You really need to shut your mouth. I always get what I want and this case cannot be different." He said with a smirk.

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that you can never compete with Xander.
So, I will give you this one advice to just let her go and you can have me all to yourself." She added as she placed her hand on his shoulder seductively.

"What's wrong with you?!" He shouted as he pushed her and started walking away.

"Stop forcing yourself Austin, She will never like you." She screamed as she stomped out of the place.

As Austin got outside, he continued thinking of the next plan to carry out in getting Emily.

"I think I have an idea." He said laughing to himself.

*********
" Morning." Xander said as he was coming down from the stairs.

Emily raised her head to reply before she caught Austin's gaze on her.
"Hi." He said smiling.

"Hi." She replied before turning her focus back to what she was eating which was fries and fish stew, topping it with bacon and chilled milk.

She loves her protein way too much.

"What a nice breakfast we've got here" Xander said secretly seeking for attention and he finally got it when Emily glanced at him.
He winked at her and she couldn't stop blushing.
As they continued eating, she was still stealing small glances at Xander.

After breakfast, Emily went back to the room to take a shower .
As she finished showering, she came out of the bathroom and her phone beeped then she raised it from the nightstand to check what it was.

"......you look really cute in your Mickey mouse pyjamas....."  The message read and there was a smirking emoji.

She laughed as she dropped her phone and started applying body lotion.
She suspected the message was from Xander but she wasn't sure and besides, who else would it be?