Author's Note

This is the third book of the series, this book was a random midnight thought of mine. I pushed back the rest of my books because this book will be a bit of a change to Hannah's character.

Here's a little something I put together for all of you, for getting this far reading the series. Hope you enjoy!!!

"Hi"

Hannah when did you get here?

"Just now actually, Author-chan"

Did you just call me Author-chan? You don't need to do that.

"Well, I thought it was a good idea."

I like the name, thanks, Hannah.

"Your welcome"

Do you want to see the cover of this book?

"Sure, what's the harm in tha-" * Hannah fainted and her nose started to bleed*

Well, I think I may have gone a bit overboard on the characters cuteness

"O-only a l-litt-le? You m-made me blush so h-h-hard that I fainted. I'm s-still not fully re-covered from th-that."

Sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you. I only meant you to blush and have a nose bleed, not faint. (Totally did meant for that to happen.😉🤫)

"You meant to do that to me!? Why would you target me?"

Because you have the best reaction to anything out of everyone.

"Is that so? I'm leaving then, goodbye, Author-chan. Don't do that ever again." *Hannah leaves*

Hannah left, so anyways... hope you enjoy this book!