Chapter four

Hi. My name is Y/n
It's pronounced why-en by the way
my parents Bobby Chan and Joe Mama died in a car accident when I was two minutes old, I was adopted by a rich woman named Karen.
Her daughter, Kareena, hated my guts and beat me up all the time.
My adopted mother, Karen, made me sleep out in the dirt and during the day I did all the chores.
I wasn't allowed to go to school my entire life, but then I turned 18 and could make the choice to go to school by myself.
I stepped into my new school for the first time, there were so many people.
My sister Kareena and her friends came over to me and started beating me up.
I suddenly felt the punching and kicking stop, I looked up to see the hottest boy in school standing over me.

Hot boy: Hey leave her alone!!

All the girls started crying and ran away, the hot boy helped me up.

A: My name is Ash, I'm the Alpha of this school, my dad is the king and we are super rich.

I stood there in shock foaming at the mouth, before I knew it the very hot alpha rich prince Ash leaned in and kissed me. We went back to his big mansion and we got married, he called me baby girl for the first time. He sent the entire military after my Adopted family and they were executed for how they treated me.

now that we were married, I was going to have to meet Ash's parents, I was so worried
The dinner party was tomorrow...