Chapter 1 - Nice To Meet You

Micky's POV:   ''Micky wake up, time to get ready for school!'' Mum shouted from downstairs sounding like she was rushing around, like she does every morning. I sat up stretching and allowing my eyes to adjust to the light before i got up and got into my new school uniform, for going to my new school. Leaving Sylvia Young felt like a nightmare to me, like a knife to my heart. I was determined to make it though, as a singer or an actor...  

''Coming Mum'' I shouted back, putting my IPod in my bag and throwing my bag over my shoulder. I went downstairs and into the living room to wait for my Mum, fixing my hair in the mirror. ''Smile Mick!'' she smiled and took a picture of me. ''Oh, mum...It's not like i've never been to school before'' I sighed. ''Yeah, but it's your first day at a new school! The teachers will love you cause you're such a good boy and you'll make lots of friends!'' She told me sounding more excited about me going to a new school than I did. ''Don't remind me..'' I mumbled turning back towards the mirror. ''I know you really wanted to stay at Sylvia Young Mick but...maybe this school will be better than it was there'' She tried to assure me. ''Uh huh...Lets go then'' I said and walked out to the car.

  The car ride was silent and awkward, except from the raindrops that were gently tapping off of the windows. ''Here's your timetable, the head teacher sent it to us and I forgot to give it to you'' Mum said breaking the (almost) silence, handing me the piece of paper. ''Thanks'' I said in an unenthusiastic tone. I was looking at today's lessons when I noticed that I had Music which made me a little happier.

The car came to a stop in front of the large new school with three floors and I began to feel a pain in my stomach. Mum turned to look at me and said ''well...we're here!''. I pulled her in for a tight but quick hug and got out of the car. ''Bye Mum'' I said with a fake smile on my face. I walked towards the entrance with my mind filled with all of my memories from Sylvia Young Theatre School, the place I was sure I belonged.  

I made my way to the first class, English. I walked into the classroom behind a crowd of people just to act normal, if I was going to be shy then i would never make any friends... Yet I still took a seat at the back of the room and waited for the class to start. ''Hey man, this seat taken?'' A boy with a brown hair asked me. ''No, it's not taken..'' I replied awkwardly as I was shy when talking to strangers. ''What's your name? Never seen you around here before'' He asked. ''Micky Parsons, just moved to this school today but I grew up here'' I told him holding my hand out for him to shake. ''Oh, what school did you go to before'' He continued questioning me after shaking my hand. ''Sylvia Young Theatre School, in London'' I said looking down, remembering it. ''Are you an actor then?'' He still went on. ''Yeah and I sing too'' I said to him. ''Nice! By the way my name's Bobby, Bobby Wright'' He smiled. ''Nice to meet you Bobby'' I replied politely as the teacher walked into the classroom...

-------------------------------- A/N : Hey thanks for reading! please vote, comment and share :) At the side is what Bobby looks like... It's Joel Peat from Lawson if you didnt know... :) hope you enjoyed the first part!