Chapter 30 : Butterflies 🦋

The trip to Jeju was a productive one. All the necessary points of their comeback had been covered and planned well. Everyone contributed to the layout of activities, especially the members with on going individual projects which needed to sync their individual schedules to the group. 

     Since that first night of teasing Kyu  Ruto backed off a little to give him space. Well, it's also part of his new strategic approach in his mission. It's YG style tactic. 😎

     He kept his distance from the older guy, and just engage with him when they're in a group. He still laugh normally, jokes once in a while, and play with the other members in the pool or in the game room. As they went back to Seoul and started to have back to back meetings and studio works in YG, the silent treatment continues.

    A few days after they returned, the members transferred back to their respective dorms as soon as the furnishing was done.  Dorm 1 residents were also doing some finishing touches in their own rooms.

    Ruto kept himself busy in his studio when they are in YG. At first the distance was a relief for Junkyu. Since he found him enjoying and having fun with other members in Jeju, he thought everything's normal.

    During those nights they shared a room, the younger still Carelessly undress in front of him especially before and after shower, but no attempt of flirty teasing. The younger kept his promise of wearing shorts in bed as he requested it. There might be instances of waking up and Junkyu found himself wrap in Ruto's arms with his head nestled on the younger's chest. Good thing he  noticed it first before the younger woke up. He usually goes out to swim, cooling off his body from the heat. He can sleep again after when Ruto's outside.

Haruto's POV:

   I knew he's a heavy sleeper, so when one night I was watching him sleep in Jeju, he suddenly turned facing me. It was quite chilly that night that he might felt warm near me. He unconsciously moved closer and nestled his head on my chest instinctively. His arms then wrapped around my waist causing me to hold my breath.

    Just imagine the number of nights I suffered from blue balls because of that. But I kept my self at bay, nothing that these big hands can't solve in the shower. I had this mantra in mind to hold myself, 'delay gratification gives the best satisfaction!'.  In time, when I succeed in my mission, not a day will be spared. That's a promise.

     I continuously kept my distance even when we got back from Jeju. I spent most of the time in my studio when we're in YG. Well it isn't part of the plan, we were really busy working for our songs.

        Junkyu was also out most of the time due to his individual activities. The guy's charisma skyrocketed as he matured. His modeling projects are never ending. I realized, he's totally like me in Japan. Now that I'm more grounded being traumatized by the scandal,  I began to see my life in Kyu's now. But the biggest difference was, he never changed as he was.

       I heard from Hyunsuk hyung that even when Kyu spent weeks or a month on site shooting outside Seoul, he just stayed at his hotel most of the time, especially during those months I was away. It made me feel more guilty than ever.

    Maybe with that in mind that avoiding him was easier. I was quite remorseful these past few days. I have forgotten my reason to stay away, and literally stayed distant because of guilt.

    I was even secretly spazzing everytime I saw Junkyu pout when  he's looking at me playing with the other members. Just like the old times, I got butterflies thinking of having dejavu when I started seducing him before. I felt like living in the past and get excited eveytime he noticed me.