ʚ ɞI'm imperfect, but I try. ʚ ɞ

before we get started, this is A TRUE STORY (MOST OF IT, BASICALLY JUST WHAT HAPPENS),   and IM NOT FISHING FOR ATTENTION ITS LIKE A VENT STORY OK ALSO YES IM MAKING A THIRD STORY LOL

Ring ring! Ring ring! I open my eye slightly and throw my alarm clock. I get out of bed and check my phone. 6:15. Perfect. I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. "I guess puberty hasn't hit me yet." I say as I stand to the side and look at the mirror. "Nope." I say as I start crying. I look at my acne and my ugly face. "Well. No  time for this." I say as I take out my makeup. Once I was finished, I looked like a completely different person. "Perfect." I say as I take a cute outfit and put it on. I grab a granola bar and leave. 

~TIME SKIP~ 

I finally arrive at school. I open my phone to make sure I still look pretty. "Ugh, this mask, it ruins everything." I say as I start adjusting it.  After I was done, I head to my locker. Of course, the first note I saw on my locker was, "Hey weak girl. Heard you felt insecure. Boo hoo. - Unkown." I take the sticky note and replied, "Shut the fuck up." I take the sticky note and stick it on the "unkown." locker. I know exactly who this was. I look over to see my two best friends talking, chatting, and laughing. I sigh as I take my books out of my locker I need for first period. "Hey guys." I say in a sad tone as I walk up to them. They look at each other. "GORGEOUS AS USUAL!" They say. This usually perks me up but today I just wasn't feeling it. I don't respond and walk away from them. "Why did I do that, why did I do that" the voice in my head kept repeating. I looked back, only to see them with confused faces talking. I cry a little bit, but remembering I have makeup on, I suck it up and head to homeroom. 

~TIME SKIP~ 

I put on my favorite song playlist and plug in my headphones. Homeroom was one of my favorite classes. We just do whatever we want. I peacefully draw at my desk. I rip out the piece of paper and crush it. "I can't draw." I think to myself as I attempt to draw again. Instead, I was designing a dress. "Perfect!" I whisper as I hold up my notebook to take another look at it. I decide to color it. Just as I got my markers and paint brushes, I see my two best friends at the door holding some of my favorite things. The had strawberry seltzer, strawberry pocky's, another kawaii notebook, some more drawing utensils, and some fabric because they know I love sowing and designing. They run in with the goodies and place it on my desk. On it is a note. They both smile and hug me and then run out. "I don't think I'm the third wheel." I say in my head as I take the note. It says, "Hey, we realized something was up. We love you, we are here for you. <3" And at the bottom of the writing was three hearts. I open one of the Pocky packets and start eating them as I continue drawing.

~TIME SKIP~

Yes! it was finally time for PE. Another one of my favorite classes. I take the volleyball and practice with the coach. "Have I improved?" I ask him, bumping the ball, slightly missing where I wanted it to go. "Yes. I'm very proud." He says with a smile. He throws the volleyball at me and I do my little warm-up. I do 20 push ups, although it was embarrassing because I'm weak, I kept hearing my besties shout, "You got this!" or "Work it!" This made me feel confident and I pushed myself to do 20 more. Turns out, the coach was watching. By his look he was very pleased. I do 15 sit ups easy peasy, then I do a plank for 30 seconds. I go to get a drink. After, I return and start bumping the ball to the wall and back. I did this for 3 minutes. After, I set my ball and angled whether the spiker was able to hit it or not. I practice my quick attack set, and it was perfect. I put a water bottle where the spiker would be, and if I knocked that down, it means I did it perfect. The first and second time I failed. After that though, I got perfect hits. I was very pleased with myself. I decided to spend the rest of the time playing volleyball with coach. It was quite fun seeing everyone else in the background doing their own thing. PE ended and I started complaining. I hugged my coach, got my clothes, and headed to the girls bathroom to change. I also brought my makeup, since some of it faded away since the morning.

~TIME SKIP~

I open my locker and a bunch of goodies come piling out. I realize how much my bff's care for me. I organize them in my locker. I look on the floor to see another note saying, "WE LOVE YOU!! <3333" I put my books away and take out the books I need. I have volleyball practice today!

YALL I JUST FOUND THIS STORY WHY DO I LIKE IT-