Venti | A drunken bard and the supplier.

Again you're around the same age as him. You are a Cryo.

Yukiko's P.O.V

I skipped a little as I walked down the street. I had a man grab my arm, making me look up at him.

"Aren't you a little young to be running off on your own?" He grinned a bit.

"I'm not a kid." I puffed up.

"Well, you're only around five foot two, you look like a kid to me." He gripped onto my arm further.

"Off." I growled.

He let go of me and I continued walking down the street. I gently hummed a tune I heard a bard play once. The man soon yelled with horror.

"My arm! My arm is completely frozen!"

I smiled and glanced over my shoulder, my ice blue eyes piercing into his. I started skipping again, my white hair waving in the wind. It has periwinkle blue tips, my hair shimmering in the sunlight. I was wearing a dark blue kimono with a frost pattern on the end of the sleeves and at the bottom. I bumped into someone, stumbling back a bit.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

"Come, dance with me!"

They grabbed my hand, pulling me to their chest and dancing with me to the band nearby. We weren't the only ones. There were many people dancing to the sound of their music. They spun me, giggling. Suddenly they stopped, making me hold my head because of how dizzy I was.

"I'm going to need you to return that wine you stole."

I looked up to see Diluc. "Oh. Hello, Diluc."

Diluc looked at me. "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Venti has had more than his fair share of wine. By the way, do you have my order?"

"Of course I do!" I handed him the weaved basket. "All the ingredients necessary for your wine."

"I'll never understand how you can get these items in a timely matter." He shook his head. "I only asked you mere hours ago and you've returned so soon."

"They may be a little frosty." I smiled at him. "A man made me mad."

"So this is who you get your ingredients from?" The boy held my face. "She's so young! How has she been supporting your families winery for so long?!"

Venti had braids with blue tips, teal colored eyes peering into mine. I looked down at his feather thing. Feather. I lightly touched it, feeling how soft it was. Featherrrrrrr...

"Whatcha looking at?" He lifted my face back to him.

"Yukiko."

"Yes, Diluc?" I looked at him.

"No, look at me, beautiful." He giggled, hiccuping.

"Venti, please don't antagonize her."

"No, it's fine." I looked at him again. "What did you need?"

"Could you please take care of him tonight? Otherwise he'll give himself alcohol poisoning." He sighed.

Venti draped his arm over my shoulder, giggling again. "Of course. He shouldn't be too much trouble."

"Thank you so very much." He went back to cleaning the counter.

I grabbed the drunk's hand, him just putting his arm around me. "Hey, I remember you from somewhere..."

"Yes, you can tell me all about it as we walk to my home."

"I'm going to your house?!" I covered his mouth.