Kaeya | Unknown secrets.

You're about twenty one. Your vision is Electro. I personally feel like he has heterochromia, and that's why he hides his eye.
Just a warning, these might get longer and longer as we continue with these oneshots. So this is a good bit longer than the Albedo one.

Yukiko's P.O.V

I sniffled, looking up at the sky. I had ran away from home, tired of feeling more like a maid than their daughter. I gripped onto my dress, feeling myself bump into someone. I didn't apologize, just quickly moved out of their way and walked faster. It was raining, so much so that my long lilac colored hair was soaked from root to end. My long bangs clung to my face desperately, feeling them grab my shoulder, making me freeze, my soul jumping out of my body.

"Really? You're going to bump into a Knight of Favonious without apologizing?"

Shit! It's the cavalry captain! I felt my heart skip a beat. I'm fucked! He's going to take me home and then... I don't even want to know, anymore...

"I'm sorry, are you mute? I didn't mean to insult you." I quickly looked at him, my indigo eyes peering into his deep blue one. It's... so beautiful... "Do you know sign?"

I felt myself back up out from under his umbrella, gripping tightly onto my vision, which was fitted onto the belt around my waist. He tilted his head, me looking back at the forest that wasn't too far from us. All I have to do is run... run in there, and I'll be gone. I looked back at him quickly when I heard him snap his fingers, him sighing.

"I'm going to assume you don't know sign language?"

I covered my mouth, looking back at the forest. I need to go now. If I stay any longer... I don't know what is going to happen. I looked at him and started stepping back slowly, him furrowing his eyebrows. I quickly turned on my heel, darting towards the forest. Freedom is just within my reach! Please, please, I just need to run far enough in here and I'll be gone! I felt myself smile, panting as tears stared forming around my eyes. Run, legs, run! Soon we won't have to worry about kneeling for hours cleaning laundry!

"Stop! I didn't mean to frighten you!"

I looked back at him, my eyes widening with fear as I realized he was closer than I thought he would be. It felt like the world slowed as adrenaline rushed through me. Shit! Did I seriously think I could run from the cavalry captain?! All he has to do is reach out, and I'm screwed! Tears started to travel down my face. I can't fail now! I can't go back there now!

I quickly turned my head around, quickly darting into the trees, feeling electricity coursing through me. I heard him fall, peering through the leaves. I covered my mouth. Shit, I electrocuted him! What am I going to do?! I slowly came down the tree, grabbing his arms. I slowly dragged him to my destination, hearing the large waterfall. I carefully dragged him behind it to the opening hiding behind the enormous waves. I got some water and washed some of the mud off his clothes. I got some of the dry wood and started a fire, blowing on it until it got going and then put larger pieces on it.

I looked at him, seeing his expression showed pain, his eyebrows ruffled. I didn't mean to electrocute him. I hope he's okay. I went over and put on the black jean shorts and black tank top, putting my belt on. I smiled, replacing the slippers with my black boots. This feels so much better. I heard him groan, making me quickly look at him. He sat up, seeing him rub his head. I started brushing my hair, putting it in a high ponytail, my bangs refusing to go with the rest of my hair. He slowly got up, going to the wall for support.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." I whispered, it barely audible with the roaring waters drowning me out.

He looked around, soon looking at me. "Did you say that?"