let me taste you a little🔞

Not for kids

No one pov:

Mikey is getting closer at takemichi's face making him blush like a tomato, takemichi look away to his face but mikey hold his chin to face him and kiss him so rough.

Takemichi is pushing him away but mikey is more stronger than him.

Takemichi pov:

I'm trying to push mikey away and run to him but I can't , I suddenly felt hand in my niple and mikey cut the kiss while I'm breathing  because I'm out of air, mikey lift out my cloth and start sucking my niple.

"Hngh~~"I moan

Then he take of he's pants and boxer showinb his throbbing cock and he start taking off mine too,I close my legs but he open it.

Takemichi:stop it mikey-kun I don't want this

But he didn't answer he keep going.only I can do is to cry.

When he put his cock into my ass I start covering my mouth to stop my moan but he suddenly grab my hand and.

Takemichi:hngh!!!!

Mikey:yes moan for me make it louder takemichy.

He thrust me fast and fast and our skin is clapping ,I rolled my eyes because it's too much to take it.

Mikey pov:

I thrust him more faster because I want to make him mine.

Mikey:*pant*

Takemichi:m-mikey take it slow I-I can't take this is too much ngh~!

Mikey:I'm not going to slow after you leave me 10 years ago, no I'm not going to be gentle anymore,now spread your legs so I can fuck you more harder.

No one pov:

He obey him then he grab his both legs and thrust him more rougher and deeper.

6 hour later he keep fucking him(wow grabe tagal nun)

And a little more mins and takemichi has been fall asleep and mikey got out of the room then someone question him how is he.

Draken:how is he?

Mikey: you don't have to worry ken-chin he's fine. Mitsuya guard him so he can't scape from us.

Mitsuya:yes leave it to me

Mikey: ken-chin let's go

Draken: where are we going?

Mikey: to my brother to tell them that we got takemichy and he's already in at my room.

Draken: if you say so

They got out and went to a cafe saw shinichiro and izana talking.

Izana:oh mikey where have you been?

Shinichiro:yah we've been 1 hour here waiting for you

Mikey: sorry for waiting to long.but I have a good news and a bad news to you brother

Both: what is it mikey?

End of chapter 2

Sorry if too short (438 words) bye cya in next chapt