Beach Episode

...

The room's air was hot, almost too humid to breathe properly. The sheets that had once cooled his warm skin were now making him break a sweat, yet he had to admit the warmth brought him comfort.

Armin whimpered, his arms shaking as he attempted to keep himself up. The blonde was laying facedown on his bed, Eren hovering above him while biting the back of his neck.

Eren's hand was down the blonde's pants, and Armin couldn't hold back a moan when the brunette stroked his length the same time he started sucking on a patch of skin. The blonde leaned into Eren's hold, his back hitting the brunette's chest.

"E...Eren..." Armin hung his head, his tongue twisted as he tried to catch his breath.

The brunette didn't respond, resting his forehead on Armin's hair. He continued fondling the blonde's shaft, smirking when he heard the boy make a series of small noises and shuttered breaths.

"You're so sensitive..." Eren put his mouth in Armin's ear, his caresses never faltering. "...already close?"

Eren's voice made the blonde shudder, his patronizing tone causing Armin's hips to buck back into his hand. Armin had let out a whimper, his teeth grinding in an attempt to keep himself quiet.

Armin was close to finishing, but he'd be damned to say that outloud. It's not as if he had to verbally admit it; Eren could tell just by the way Armin was twitching from underneath him.

Eren continued jacking Armin off, his strokes changing pace to purposely rile the blonde up. He smiled when he felt Armin shake beneath him, deciding his next moves.

The blonde widened his eyes when Eren's hand suddenly left his underwear, the brunette pushing himself up and away from the teen laying below him. Armin looked over his shoulder, trying to meet Eren's eyes.

"Wh... why'd you-"

Suddenly, Eren's hands were on Armin's shoulders with a tight grip. The blonde felt himself being flipped over onto his back, Eren putting his knee up against Armin's crotch.

Eren put a hand next to Armin's head, the other slowly going underneath the blonde's shirt. Their gazes met for a brief moment, Armin's eyes closing when Eren used his leg to rub against the blonde's front.

"Think you can get off like this?" Eren was once again speaking into Armin's ear, nuzzling the side of his head. "Just by my knee? I bet you can."

God, when did Eren get so good at this?

Armin almost finished right there and then, Eren's dirty talk making him feel lightheaded. He couldn't believe how susceptible he was to the brunette's simple teasing and featherlight touches; Eren learned quick, almost too quick.

Their intimacy had rapidly grown from simple kisses and cuddles; this past year had the pair jumping from first to third base much faster than Armin had expected. Not that the blonde could complain; after all he was the one who initiated their first kiss, and was the one that offered to give Eren his first blowjob.

Armin assumed that Eren was trying to make up for his lack of initiation by being the 'dominant one' when they fooled around. Eren's bedroom talk had developed into such a habit that Armin didn't know what he'd do without it.

Plus, Eren's knee massaging his crotch was starting to make the front of his boxers wet with precum. Armin was so close.

Eren bent down, nuzzling his head in the crook of Armin's neck before kissing all around the side of his throat. The brunette was quick to bite down, sucking on a patch of skin he knew was a weak spot on Armin's neck. He heard the blonde whimper, making him smirk as he continued to mark his friend's exposed skin.