🩸Ah so hes the leader

Daydream

I'm just holding the the tall raven haired villan on my lap allowing him to cuddle me whole he gets some soft, not meanful affection.. 'Baby why don't you just be my groups babydoll then' Sapnap said in my ear.

Ah so he's the leader. 'Your the leader huh would of thought it was the fox' I say softly.

He leaned up changing  protions  to look stright  at me from the way the teacher sees it'll look like we're making out.. 'eh well I'm the leader' he said kissing my neck. 'And I want you in my damn bed screaming my name tonight' he said in my ear.

Tonight 'I don't know about that surger~ I may start going after your group  tonight  if they pay me' I say.

'I'll gladly fuck my enimie' he said in my ear 'Expiclly when my enimie is as hot as you baby'.

He really  damn well wants me in his bed that well? So the whole group is gay af.

'Sorry surger but I'm not gay' I lie.

'Mmm bet if my huge dick was in you that'd change  Dearest' He said smirking 'my 18 inch cock'.

The bell ringed.. I just let him off my lap 'your one horney bastered' I say pushing him off.

'But I am for you baby' He said.

'You want me on your side you pay me more then 10k' I say eerily in his ear.

'Why can't I just pay you in under the sheets  time' he scoffed giving me a glare.

'Because I'm not a prostitute, totally diffrent professions' I say.

'Punz is a bounty hunter though  and he let's you pay him in sex'  He said softly.

'Thats the horney side of bounty hunters' I responded  in his ear before storming off.
-
Punz

There goes Dream soon followed  by a smirking sapnap.. wtf 'why you smirking' I questioned.

'He held me the whole period flirting with me- also he doesn't let you pay him in sex' he muttered.

'Well that means he's not a horney fuck like you and Punz' Willbur said.

True both me and Sapnap are tenicly  bounty hunters except  we keep paying echother in sex.

'Well do you really blame us for wanting to fuck him' me and Sap said glaring at him.

'For once I don't you two typically dont pick the hot ones you pick echother' Fundy teased.

'He kept calling me surger and honey, but like he also called us all cute- and yet says he's not gay' Sapnap said.

'I say that bullshit..' I spat.

'2ed' Willbur said.

'3rd' Fundy said.

'4rth' Sapnap said.

We pretty  much followed daydream to every class and descided tomrrow  we'd act.. and offer him to just join and be our groups.. Babydoll.

'Also he seems to think I am the leader' Sapnap muttered.

'Do we even have a leader' Fundy questioned ear flicking.

'Nope but it's diffently not me it's between you three' Willbur said.

'Yeah your always late Me Pun and Funds are always there with in seconds  of echother' Sapnap said.

'Thats true' me and fundy said.

⇒well..-