🩸Fanilly.

Sapnap

Fucking hell baby was a pain to get but he is ours.. fanilly.. took us 5 weeks of meeting but we manged to get him under the sheets with us.. and moaning our names loudly. They sounded  bueaiful.. I'm gonna relivie  it many times today. We went to get ready because littarly all the tops were in was a teeshirt.. and off to school with us. There was a new kid.. Dream was being carried by Willbur at the moment snuggling into his neck.. the kid looked over blushing at one of them my guess it was Dream. 'Someone's looking at the babydoll' I mutter for them to hear.

They look over seeing the blushing ours. 'Cub is fucking ours it was truly a pain in the ass to get' Fundy said eat flicking with a light growl.

'I ain't going anywhere I personally  can live my days getting carried' Dream said no hesitation.

'And well happy  carry you, if that fucking keeps you in the bed with us' Punz said rubbing his hip lightly.

Dream softly giggled, we descided  to go out to the garden Dream certainly was being adorble he was laying  across three of us fundy lightly apon his chest. Letting him pet him. The kid soon came out and all of us went protective  of our short boyfriend.

'Can we help you' Fundy questioned  annoyed.

We littarly  just mated with this boy and made him ours and some new jealous dick is after him already.

He ignored Fundy going right for Baby.. nope I pulled Dream onto my lap holding him closley 'ours' I spat.

The kid scoffed.. Dream cuddled right into my chest 'look George isn't it? Leave me and my lovers alone.. I've rejecting you 5 times and it's gonna be a 6th if you what I think you will' Dream spat.

'But why the trouble makers that littarly  pulled you in a room and forced you do give them lap dances' Goerge whines.

'We got horney and uh he's our bitchy bottom' Punz said. 'When are iodits not' dream mubbled.

True.. George went on 15 reasons why he should leave.

'I'm sure just by looking you are smaller then all of my lovers' Dream said, all of us sniker.

'Now don't expose our dick size darling' Punz said cakling.

'Oh no I am calling him small minded' Dream said.

We died more in laughter.. 'Okay that's  even better' Willbur said chuckling.

'It's not funny' George spat.

'It is though' I say falling back still holding Dream closely.

George walked over and tried to take him from me but Dream littarly  burned him 'Dont try to take me from my boyfriend' He hissed.

'Or any of us for that matter' Willbur  said standing up.

George was even shorter  then baby so he looked  like a liberal child compared to Willbur. 'What you gonna do go cry to mommy that we stole you're crush?' Fundy said ear flicking giveing his cute fox eyes thar he uses to fake sad.

'Oh boo hoo!' Dream added on.

Dream just cuddled me closer to me.

⇒Georgie >:(