🩸They tried to scam me

Daydream

The superficial is handing me the money 'now hold up I'm counting it to make sure your not jipping me' I spat.

'Fair ehnogh you are the best in your feild' The superficial  said.

And that is what I did.. I counted it.. and sure ehnogh they tried to jip  we by 1k 'Yeah um 1k is missing, where's the other 1k' I spat.

'Well you dont need the 10k there's n-' the superficial said.

'My whole family is in the hospital with a odd blood spitting  disorder I do need the damn money' I spat pissed.

'I'm sorry to hear it.. but we can't pay you the 10k.. the group won't let us' the patner said.

'Well then you aren't getting my help, you dicks' I spat. 'I don't work unless I'm completely payed the amount'.

I keept  3k of that 'I'm keeping 2k due to you wasting my damn time' I spat.

'Sorry Mr daydream' the superficial said.

'Fuck off you wasted my time.' I sapt.

I gave them the 6k left and off they went.. I took my 3k soveing it in my pocket.

Soon I fell arms around my waist.

'So deal fell threw' The fox asked.

'They tried to scam  me out of 1k' I say

'Damn there dicks and there after us' Punz said.

'I mean you idoits are wanted because you murder pepole' I say.

'Mmm yeah well we have our private  reasons why we do that' Willbur said knnleing down.

'Mmm how about you come with us baby' Sapnap said in my ear.

I just elbow  him making him fall to the cold concrete 'you would love that huh superficial, well good luck with that' I say rolling my eyes walking away from there circle  up.

'Now dear we all can't resist you..' Willbur  said.

'I know I'm irritable but yet I'm still not gay'  I lie once mmore.

'Now darling.. you don't have to lie' Punz said.

He cought on? 'If you like us just admint it' The fox said.

I roll my eyes running and climbing up the wall 'later you horney fucks' I spat.

I ran across the wall hoping across roof tips until I reached my old tree house.. and witch  I started to gay panic in.. fuck  they are right I do like them but won't admint it there fucking villains.. I can't love them! It's just would be wrong.. why do I also kinda wanna be under the sheets with Sapnap.. mmm.. soon the night gets later and I decided to head back to that roof top.. I need my mind to clean out once more. And sure ehnogh  the reason I was at the roof was there.. all of them though.

'I figured you'd come here advently baby' Sapnap said.

I hide in my hoodie.. 'Why are you idoits  here' I spat.

They didn't responded.. I pulled down the fox forcing him to let me pet him 'fluffy' I tease him.

'Ay don't pet me' he growls.

'You are a sucky simp sir' I said giggling.

He lays on my lap.

'We aren't simps' Sapnap said.

'You aren't secert amires because I know you like me so uh yeah it's simps' I say chuckling.

The blond knnled down 'Darling just let us call you our babydoll' Punz Beggs.

'Nah' I say pushing the fox off letting myself fall off the building landing perfectly.

⇒well.. if you were dream would you?