The Team

Kimble "Irish" Graves

Place  of Birth: New York, USA

DOB: 04.01.1988  (54)

Commander of the specialists, former US Marine and a natural-born leader. He learned the most important life lessons from his uncle: Have no doubts. He used to be part of the elite Tombstone Squad until an important mission in 2020. It prevented WW3 between China and America, but also cost the lives of many good people. Irish drowned his sorrow in alcohol, was fired from the Marine Cops and lost his family. Only Recker, his closest friend, brought him back on the right part. In 2040, he adopted the young orphan Omar as his son. Irish knows the cost of war and has now dedicated his life to the protection of those who cannot fight for themselves: The No-Pats.

James Taylor

Place of Birth: London, UK

DOB: 03.01.2004 (38)

A political ideologist and Humanist. The former Royal Marine in his late 30s joined the No-Pats and Irishs' Task Force simply because he wants to do the right thing and is never one to just stand by when injustice happens, especially if the fate of the world is at stake. Like his commanding officer, he cares for his fellow team mates and wants to protect innocent civilians. But is he truly ready to sacrifice his own life for the cause?

He is the Main Protagonist of this story.

Webster Mckay

Place of Birth: Cold Lake, Canada

DOB: 27.04.2006 (36)

Mckays father was an officer and the two of them were very close. He joined the army at the age of 18 and proved himself a skilled Survivalist. He even got into the  elite Joint Task Force 2 and fought terrorist organizations. When his father suddenly died, he left the army and cut all ties with his old life before ending up as a mountain guide in Peru. For seven years he tried to ignore the world and it's problems until he realized that he couldn't run away or hide from it.