#00

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Nikko, stay here!"

Gibadlong sa mama iyang anak pero wa jud naminaw sa iyaha.

Nagpadayon ra ug baktas ang bata samtang ga sunod sunod sa baby stroller.

"Mommy, just wait.." ana pang bata.

His mom sighed in defeat. She knows she couldn't stop her son everytime he wants something.

"Excuse me, Mr." her son approached the man who's pushing the stroller.

The man politely smile at the kid. "Hello kiddo. What can I do for you?" he asked.

Nilingi ang bata sa iyang mama ug ni ngisi. Gilili dayun niya ang baby nga naa sa stoller.

"She's beautiful." diretso nga storya sa bata nga lalaki.

"Ofcouse she is. She's my daughter. Thankyou, you have such a good taste..." tubag pud sa amahan sa bata nga babae.

Nihangad ang bata sa iyaha. "So, dad? From now on, I'm going to call you dad."

Nisiga ang mata sa inahan ug gidali dali ug duol iyang anak. 'Pagkalikot jud ani bataa' she thought.

Awaton na unta niya. "I'm so sorry. He's just so talkative-"

"No mom. I'm marrying his daughter soon. Is that clear..? Dad?" the kid said with finality.

His mom face palm. Sya ray naulaw sa ginabuhat sa iyang anak.

"Nikko, let's go na gud bi." iyaha na untang kargahon iyang anak pero nilikay ras Nikko.

"So your name is Nikko?" the man asked him.

Nitando si Nikko nga murag kanang 20 years old nay edad.

The man chuckle, "Okay, Nikko, You're too young to marry my daughter, maybe the right time will come and on that time you can marry her. I have no say about that. But the question is.."

The dad carry his daughter.

"Latina, do you want to marry him?" he asked his daughter.

Natulala ang inahan sa iyang nasaksihan. It's like the girl's father is making a contract with her son.

Gusto niya mo katawa nga mura pud ug nabalaka. The kids are both young.

Nahilom ang tanan kay ni tingog ang bata nga babae.

She directly said, "No, papa"

Everyone went silent.

The kid named Nikko felt his heart broke for the very first time.

His brows furrowed. "I am the first son and first grandson of the most famous businessmens all over the world yet you have the guts of rejecting me?" Nikko angrily said.

But the kid named Latina didn't bother to change her answer. She's not even looking at Nikko.

The both parents looked at each other then laugh.

Wala na pud ni tingog si Nikko ug usab. He's broken hearted big time!

So the mother take that chance to introduced herself,

"I am Veronica Calderon. Sorry for interrupting you both." she apologize in behalf of her son's behavior.

The girl's father just shrugged his shoulder, "It's fine. I understood that feeling too, I once had a huge crush on someone when I was little and she's now my daughter's mom." tubag sa amahan sa bata nga babae.

Veronica carry her son. Wa na gyoy tingog tingog si Nikko.

"Anyway, I am Luke Salvador and this is my daughter.. Latina." the father added.

The two parents had a short talk about their kids. Until they decided to part ways.

Nikko looked at Latina with piercing gaze.

"I shall return.." he whispered.

But before Latina disappear on his eyes he saw her make face at him. Sticking her tongue out, showing Nikko how much he doesn't care about him.

That embarrassment still hunts Nikko 'til now.

And he will get pissed off whenever he remembers her face even though that incident happened 15 years ago.

-
tobecontinued..
-