#01

NIKKO'S POV

“So here's the tea Kuya Nikko, I saw your playboy friend with a new girl napud. He's really playboy and AaaacccckkkK he's gross and so so panget!!” Merell rolled her eyes.

She's my cousin and she have a twin brother Muska. They're my tito Anthony's children.

Merell is my maldita and maarteng pinsan.

“Just accept the fact that you can't accept na naa na syay bag'o, sistah. You broke up with him a year ago, remember?” Muska said making his sister glare at him.

“I'm not talking to you anyway. Who are you ba?” wala nagpa pildi si Merell sa iyang kuya.

I just shrugged, “Your kuya Muska is right, Merell. You just can't accept the fact that Lucas have already move on from you. So I suggest, you should start dating someone na.” I advice.

We're in our legal age na man pud so it's not bad for me to advise her na mangita nag bag'o.

“Kuya Nikko, it's not like I haven't move on from him pero kuan man gud..” Merell pouted.

“He's different from the guys you met? You can't find another guy like him pero why did you two broke up?” Muska directly said.

Merell was left dumbfounded. I think she suddenly had a flashback with the memories of her with her ex.

Well, I couldn't agree more with what Muska said. We are friends with Lucas and he really treated Merell so good. Until now we're still good friends.

Affected lang jud gihapon si Merell sa presence ni Lucas. I can't judge her, it's their story.

“We have basketball practice today. Are you coming with us?” I asked Merell.

She think twice before shooking her head, “Nah. I'll be going home early. We're having family dinner diba?”

I nod and smirked. I understand her though. She knows that Lucas is coming with us because he's our friend. And I respect Merell's decision to avoid Lucas.

Again, it's their story.

“Aww affected syaaaa.” Muska suddenly mock his sister.

Nag tan aw nalang ko nila kay bisan unsaon, isip bata jud ni si Muska.

Merell roll her eyes at her Kuya before turning her back.

Nawala nas Merell sa among panan aw but Muska won't stop laughing. He likes teasing his sister a lot.

“Here comes the Playboy kuno.” Muska shouted.

I knew who he is talking about so I averted my eyes from him to the person who just entered the gym.

“Brotha, we all know whose really the playboy here!” Lucas counteract.

They went silent as they look at me.

I raise my brows, “What the fudge are you looking at me?”

Akoang gi dukol si Muska kay nag sige rag katawa ang buang.

I'm not playboy. I'm actually afraid of girls. Nagka trauma ko ug slight tungod atong nahitabo 15 years ago.

I still haven't forgot about that. It hunts me til now.

“Tsk” I shookt my head para mawala ang akong gihuna huna.

Good thing my other teammates came with our coach so we start practicing.

It took us hours to finish the practice and some people are leaving the gym.

“Why are you like that?” niakbay si Muska sa akoa ug sabay mi nangadto sa locker room.