|•Chpt.2•|

Forgot to add it to the description at first(did so a few moments ago), but in this NAJ it's not highschool. It's college, that way Y/n (aka you/us) can be with the teachers; no(ok maybe a few) consequences. And the reason I didnt mention any guardian in the first chapter is because Y/n and Austin live with their older sisters- ALSO, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SWEARING- OK BYE-

Y/n's POV

Sighing, I opened my eyes. Only to jump a bit when I saw that we were already at school(*cough*college*cough)Groaning, I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder; a yawn escaping my lips as I do so. Looking at Austin, I realized she was asleep. Gently shaking her, she jerked as her eyes opened "Hah?" Austin looked at me, tilting her head. I chuckled before speaking "We're here, grab you bag." she nodded and grabbed it. Once the bus slowed to a stop, we both got up and rushed to front. Quickly climbing out and walking forward. My eyes widened as I gazed upon the building "Woah..." "This place is huge!" I chuckled at her behavior, Austin may be older than me; but she acts like she's younger. As we walked up I looked around, I couldn't see practically any humans here. My ears flattened against my head as I realized I stood out more than I thought I would. Grabbing hold of my sister's hand, I began to get closer to her. Austin glanced at me, a soft expression taking over her face as she squeezed my hand. "It'll be fine, your not the only human here." I perked up at that, my ears going up as my tail wagged slightly. She giggled at my sudden change of mood. As we both walked inside, she quickly led me to the gym to for the assembly; seeing as I was new and she wasn't to the school, she knew where everything was. Heading into the gym, she led me to the bleachers and we sat at the bottom since nobody else did. I looked in front of us, seeing a bunch of skeletons I'm ASSUMING are teachers, some kind of living spider lady, and some dog like things.(I forgot what/who the principal and vice principal looked like/were)

*Tem Skip!*

Humming a small tune, I walk up to my new locker. Putting in the pin and opening it up, I put my supplies in it and check my schedule.
Schedule
Science- Mr. Gaster
Astronomy- Mr. Dream
History- Mr. Nightmare
Art- Mr. Ink
Lunch
Reading- Mr. Kat(oc, also does reading just not exist anymore or-)
PE- Coach Error
Music- Ms. Shyren
Band- Mr. Tune(I had band, learned how to play a trumpet thanks to it :D!)
Drama- Mr. Mettaton
Free Period
Dismissal
Clubs/After school activities

'Huh...Guess science is first!' grabbing my science supplies I put them in my bag, zipped it up, and threw it over my shoulder before closing my locker and heading down the hall. I slowed to a stop when I saw four monsters in my path. I gulped when I saw their outfits, their the jocks. My ears flattened against my head as my pupils dilated, taking a deep breath I tried to just go around them; unfortunately failing. "HEY, NERD!" I flinched as I looked at the monster walking up to me, my eyes widened as I saw a fish type monster. She had an eyepatch on her left eye and was wearing a similar jacket to the other three. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HALL, PUNK?!" she yelled, my tail instinctively went in between my legs as I whimpered at her loud tone of voice. I heard footsteps rather quickly, and looked around me only to realize I was surrounded. 'Fuck...' a lump was forming in my throat as I looked back at the female in front of me, only for her to be replaced my a black skeleton. He had rather colorful eyes, and part of his head looked like it was floating. Reading his jacket, I saw the leaders P and J; so I'm assuming his name is PJ. "I don't regonize you, I'm guessing your new to this school?" you nodded in response to his question, he seemed to be thinking "Hm... I guess we could let you off the hook for today, IF you promise to never come through this hall after today." You were shocked, he was willing to let you off the hook? "Alright, d-deal!" your ears raised and you tail swayed slightly as your confidence came back slightly. The skeleton nodded before he backed up, the other three monsters copying his movements. You bowed slightly and let out a quick 'thank you!' before rushing to science class.