|•Chpt.3•|

Got nothing to say but uh- hope your alright, and if things aren't going well please know I'm willing to listen ❤  𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙/𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙

I sighed in relief once I got to class, walking inside and taking a seat in the back next to a window; I looked around. Other than two other students, there was practically nobody in here. Putting my head down on the desk, I sighed before taking out my phone and playing a random game.

*tem skip*

All of a sudden, the bell rang and students(mainly girls-) flooded in. I quickly turned off my phone and shoved it into my bag before paying attention.

(Changing the POV, sorry-)
You yawned, quickly shaking your head to clear away the sleep. Looking up you saw the teacher walk in. He was wearing glasses on his head, and his entire outfit seemed to be brown aside from the thing around his waist. You weren't sure if it was a hoodie or a jacket, and yes there's a difference.

Looking around, you realized all the girls in the class were making goo-goo eyes at him. You merely gagged silently, an annoyed expression on your face. 'Their disgusting.' rolling your eyes you looked to the front again. "Hello class! My name is Mr. Ink, and i'll be your art teacher!" He looked around, his eyes landing on you "Oh, we have a new student! Do you mind coming up and introducing yourself?" You smiled slightly, getting up and walking to the front. Smiling softly, you pushed up your glasses as you bowed slightly "My name is Y/n L/n, and I'm 21 years old! I have all kinds of hobbies, and hope we can ATLEAST get along!" I stood up straight again, a smile on my face as my ears twitch and my tail flicks nervously. I looked at the teacher as I pushed up my glasses again. "Well Y/n, it's great to have you here! You may sit down now." Nodding, I head back to my seat and plop down. "Alright, today we're merely going to draw the person that means the most to us!" The girls giggled and some students groaned whilst others blushed. You just had a giant grin on your face as you raised your hand "Excuse me? Mr. Ink?" Ink turned his head to you "Yes?" "What if multiple people mean the most us?" He seemed to go deep in thought for a few moments "Well, I guess you can draw them all if you want." Smiling, you nodded your head before taking out your art supplies and getting to work. Starting with a sketch, you outlined in (eraseable)colored pencils at first before doing the actual outline in pen. Adding details here and there. Smiling some more you began coloring, one drawing in the middle with more around it.

You smiled, staring at your artpeice in pride. Suddenly you heard a small chuckle, and turned your head to see who it was. They appeared to have a black crown, and their skin was pure white. They also seemed to have a black-white aesthetic.

They seemed to be smiling, but you could only tell due to their eyes. "Hi! I'm Yami-San, it's nice to meet you. What's your name?" You blinked a few times before responding "U-Uhm, I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you too, Yami-San." They smiled and pointed at your artpiece "I like your art, it's really nice. Who are the people in it?" You grinned widely before pointing to each person as you said their names "This is Blitzen, he's a close friend of me and my sisters; practically our family. But he prefers to be called Blitz." You were pointing to a blonde male with a pair of cat ears and a cat tail, he also wore a rather feminine outfit

Next, you pointed to a female with. She had a fox tail of sorts, and cat ears atop her head. Along with a pair of wings and either a cat nose or a fox nose. "This is Ashlyn! She's my 2nd eldest sister-inlaw. Aka the 3rd eldest."

"Now this, is Elizabeth(E - Lie - zuh - beth)! She's the 4th eldest, and is my birth sister." The woman you were pointing to had a hoop earring, and two white cat ears on her head. Along with pitch black horns and white owl wings with pink at the tips, her ears just like her wings. She also had a large, orange and blue, raccoon tail.

Moving your finger once again, you pointed to a male with long, chocolately brown, hair. He had a black beanie, silver glasses, and a tail the same color as his hair. Speaking of which, his hair was in a small man bun whilst also being down at the same time. "This is Abner, he's my big brother. He acts kinda cold, but is an amazing person once you get to know him."

"Now this, " you pointed to another female with pasty white skin. Her hair started out light blue and fading into a dark blue, and was left down. She had dark blue horns, a single artic fox ear atop her head, a single black angel wing, a small fox nose, and a long, spiky, demon tail. She was also wearing an eye patch and had small hearts on her cheeks. "Is Roxy, she's the 2nd oldest and is also my sister-inlaw"

After showing them Austin real quick, you pointed to one last person. It was a woman with pink hair that faded to a slightly bright purple, and was rather long. She also had a pair of golden colored wolf ears accompanied by a tail the exact same color. She had a small pair of dragon wings that were green and mint. Her skin was quite literally black and white, and she had a giant scar going across her face. It looked like a claw mark, but it wasn't. She also had a light blue wolf nose.

"This is Emelyn, the oldest. She's my birth sister, and basically our leader." Now that you were finished, you smiled softly before looking at Yami. They had a shocked expression, and their eyes were wide. "Yami?" you tilted your head as you spoke. The quickly shook their head before they smiled "Your family is amazing! I would love to have so many people to care about me." You smiled thoughtfully "Yeah, it is kinda nice. But hey! I care about you, so they do to! Because you're my friend, and any friend of mine is a friend of theirs!" They looked at you for a few moments before giving a close eyed smile "Thanks, Y/n. I care about you too!"

Words ~> 1148