New Teacher?

"Thank you so much for having this meeting Principal Nezu, hopefully, we won't meet again any time soon," Tsuna said, slightly bowing at the Principal.

"Yes, I agree. I am glad we were able to sort out this little disruption. Though I think we both hope that you will no longer be causing any more trouble for UA after all these students have a lot to deal with already, they don't need the mafia added to that list." Tsuna nodded in agreement, he had heard from his wife all the trouble that his son had gotten into.

"So, I am not being expelled?" Giotto asked quietly.

"No you are not, but I suggest that you try and keep your classmates out of this as much as you can," Tsuna stated patting Giotto's head, making Giotto look up at his father. "On saying that I do want to start you tor-tutoring with reborn as soon as possible.'' This single statement was enough to make both Tsuna and Giotto shiver.

Even though Giotto had been quite young when he was taken away from his father and their life in Italy, his mother had always told him stories about the Vongola. Giotto also did his research from time to time (and his classmates weren't being noisy).

"That is if it is okay with you principal Nezu."

"Of course Tsuna, looking at Midoriya's grades he will be fine to drop out of the hero analytics. If Reborn would be happy to tutor him then." This made Giotto scrunch up his face, dropping out of his favourite subject to be stuck with the demon of a tutor.

"Is that alright with you Giotto?" Nezu asked the boy.

"Uhm .. yeah ... sorry spaced out a little there." Nezu just chuckled.

"I would like to talk with Reborn first though if that is possible, I just want to clarify a couple of details."

"That should be fine, but I will let him know."

"Let me know what?" A voice came from the wall beside Nezu.

"Reborn, what a pleasant surprise," Nezu welcomed, not fazed by Reborn's sudden appearance.

"Hello Nezu, it's been a while," Reborn responded, tilting his Fedora slightly in the principal's direction.

"We were just talking about you, I was wondering if you would be alright to do your tutoring with the school grounds, especially now that the dorm system is in place?" Reborn smirked.

"Sure, did you want ... help with behaviour management," Reborn spoke carefully, Nezu's smile grew, whilst both Tsuna and Giotto began to sweat.

"If you are offering, I would be delighted,'' the father and son duo shiver in fear. "Well then, why don't the two of us have a little chat and let Giotto get back to class. I believe you have training now." ushering Giotto and Tsuna out of the room and shutting the door behind them.

The pair stood out the front of the office in silence for several seconds before looking at each other in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Giotto said in complete shock.

"I believe one devil made a deal with another devil."

"This is not going to end well."

"No, it will not."

The son and father duo left the office, one heading to the staffroom whilst the other headed back to class. On his way back to class Giotto began to dwell on what had been discussed throughout the entirety of the meeting. It dawned on him that all the stories about the demon tutor from his mother were about to come true. He had grown up on the stories about the training that his father had to undergo when he was going to take over the 'family business'.

Arriving back at his classroom he grabbed his training gear, quickly changed and went to Ground Beta where his class was gathered.

"Hey Midobro, welcome back!" Sero cheered, being the first one to notice he was back.

Those who were present the day before all cringe, remembering that the recent of the class was unaware of what had gone down the day before. This surprised the others, as even Kaminari went silent.

"Umm, did I say something wrong?" Sero asked, feeling uneasy about the atmosphere he had just created.