Something's Wrong

TW// Heavily implied depression

"And that's how you don't start a fire because a child gave you a rude look," Bight wrapped up his class with that helpful line.

BING

"And it looks like that's the end, have a good day!"

Dr. Buck walked through the already open door into the classroom before all of the anomalies went to their next class. "At this point I don't even know why your class exists, Saiki already makes sure that they don't act out."

"It's important if he dies or gets lost," Bright responded.

"This isn't why I'm here," Buck got to the point, "I'm here to tell you that the O5 is planning a surprise beach trip."

"That's amazing!"

"It's an awful idea if you ask me, but I don't get paid to have my own opinions."

-In Saiki's Dorm-

"We're going on a field trip next Friday, you have a week to think of a plan," Saiki told Nanno.

"Thank you, Saiki," Nanno gave a long smirk as she handed Saiki a coffee jelly. "Y'know, ever since I got here I've wondered how The Foundation even conceived of the idea to put all of the SCPs in one place."

Saiki stop eating for a second and his eyes perked up a little. "I have no idea."

"Why can't we leave our dorms on Sunday?"

"The teachers have a meeting, and don't ask me to listen in its virtually impossible."

"Can you find a way?" Nanno put on a cute face and leaned towards the pink haired boy.

"That won't work on me."

"I suspected such, it's fine."

Two soft knocks hit the door and Nanno's head turned to it.

"Come in," Saiki said.

As the door opened the clip-clop of Claire's hooves followed, "I'm worried about Iris."

"Me too," Saiki agreed.

"I think somethings going on," Nanno began, "I can go talk to her."

"Yeah, that's probably best," Claire gave the go ahead to talk to Iris.

———————————————————————————

As Iris stepped out of the bathroom stall Nanno was leaning on the space in between two sinks.

"I heard somethings going on," Nanno interrupted the silence, "I'm here for you."

"Oh, I don't think you need to, I'm fine, really."

"Well if anything is ever wrong, I can help."

"Really?" Iris seemed doubtful, "I don't think you could help..."

Nanno cut Iris off, "Anything," she repeated.

Iris tapped up the sink handle and rinsed her hands while Nanno kept talking, "You just have to tell me what troubling you and I'll find a way to fix it."

"You can't fix this, but I guess you might be able to help." Iris took a deep breath and looked down, "I got contained because I saw my boyfriend's murder in a picture and the police thought I killed him."

"Did you see who did it?"

"No, it was just a shadow with a gun."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, it's awful and I'll try and bring them to justice!" Nanno promised.

"Thank you, Nanno," Iris said still sad, "I need to get to class, see you in the dorm."

A/N: Sorry this update took forever I'm just very lazy and sometimes don't know what to write or I get too busy with life. Also you are awesome and loved! Also stay hydrated!