Barney x Marlin (Yes the fish)

BEHOLD! MY DOG! (His name is Diesel and he got in trouble for peeing on the floor.)

Barney had been horny all day. The whole time he was filming his new episode for Barney and Friends he had to stand at an angle to hind his ginormous ding dong since it was as stiff as my back after bending over typing for school all day.

Once recording was over he ran out of the studio and to the "Popular shows only" Strip club, that was right next to the orphanage no one payed attention to think it was called "Grace Field" or something similar.

He basically kicked down the door and on instinct went to the male stripper section because my man- Dino? Whatever he's fruity tho.

There on stage was a dummy THICC clown fish with robotic arms and legs. He full on from the top and made it drop to the bottom of the pole and wiped his head back, dramatically looking at our Dinowhore. (With sparkly eyes may I add)

Barney watched as Marlin choked on his spit and stood up straight (Not my gay ass lmao), he didn't think anyone was watching, he technically didn't work as a stripper and thought the room was empty.

"UH- Hi." Marlin said awkwardly shuffling his metallic feet.

"You, me, bathroom, now." Was all the dinosaur said before walking away.

Marlin blinked before shrugging and walking to the bathroom shrugging. What? He could use some dick rn, plus being a single father is hard and he needs the stress relief.

---

Barney pushed Marlin into a stall and locked the door. (This finna get so cursed and I can't stop laughing plz-)

Barney's snout met Marlins... Lips? Do fish have lips? Imma google it hold up- oh they got thin lips. Huh, writing cursed smut helped me learn something. Ew learning.

ANYWAYS- Marlins metallic legs spread wide af, like a full one horizontal line because he's flexible like that. And I gave him those legs so he can do whatever the fuck I say he can do with them.

Barneys- where the fuck do reptiles hide there dicks? Fuck I need to learn again hold up- Hemipenis? Tf how do I describe this- Lemme go to images- Oh. He was two dicks combined at the bottom that split at the top. AND THERE SPIKY?! AND THEY FUCKING INVERT OUT OF HIM- No fuck it i'm giving him a dog dick- I can't write tha-

And so Barney's hemipenis inverted from inside him and as he was about to shove his peener weenier up Marlins booty hole, Marlins dick fell off. YES YOU FUCKING READ THAT RIGHT.

Barney Warneys eyes widened in shock, where Marlins pp was a second previously a va-jay-jay appeared.

"HOW THE FUCK-"

"ITS A CLOWN FISH THING WE CAN CHANGE OUR GENDER AT WILL NOW HURRY YOUR GRAPE LOOKING ASS UP"

And so Barney shoved his ding dong up Marlins new Vaggie (I'm sorry Hazbin Hotel fans-) and went to pound town.

Marlin screeched like a pterodactyl as he camed- came? cummed? Wtf is the plural of cum? Oh! is still just cum. Fuck it came sounds better so i'm usin that.

Barney finished not that later after and the walked out of the bathroom. What they didn't see was a 5 year old slowly open a stall with a traumatized look on his face.

8 days later Marlin gave birth to a monstrosity, and Barney said "FUCK NO" and ran off to Korea to avoid paying child support.

The end

---- 

That was extremely cursed and I had to take breaks because I was laughing to hard-

- X I L E F