Dora x Map

Request by: 

Dora had just turned 18, and she knew damn well she was going to celebrate in her own, dumb bitch, way. She ignored her family and shoved her parents into her cake to go to her room.

She walked to her backpack, who tried to talk before she stomped on him, shutting him up. Forever. She reached into the purple backpacks corpse and pulled out a horrified looking map.

"Holla Mapa~" Dora said her voice filled with lust (Wtf am I doing with my life-). "I hope your ready to have sexo with me!"

"DEAR LORD NO-" Map cried before Dora walked off with him in hand , "HELP! HELP! S.O.S! MAP IN DANGER!"

Dora let out an annoyed groan, why do her living objects always object?

She pulled out her duck tape, decorated with Hello Kitty stickers because its Dora's aesthetic 😝

She walked over to the screaming map and duck tapped his speech hole shut. "See Map! Being silencioso isn't that hard!"

Map let out muffled cries of fear as Dora locked her door and stripped so that her flat as a board ass was exposed.

She grabbed the map and, without hesitation, shoved him up her Hello Kitty.

"Follame bien Mapo!" Dora cried out, as Map cried in. Inside her- He cried inside her. His sharp edges cut her Va-Jay-Jay.

Suddenly turned towards, YOU- THE READER "Can you- AH!~- S-Say Follame bien? AH!~"

Dora stared at you, but you didn't reply. So she paused. "Say Follame bien or you next after Map."

...

"Very good!" Dora exclaimed, before continuing to torture map.

---

10 hours later Dora finally climaxed, her badussy ripped to shreds by maps sharp edges. She threw him to the side, into her "Sexo juguetes" box. Then she went and ate all her cake, by herself. Greedy hoe.

She died a week later because her pussay got infected. What the fuck did the bitch think was gonna happen to all those cuts? Nothing good thats what

---

Fun fact Map is still in that "Sex Toy's" box to this day. RIP Map. We wont miss you.

- X I L E F