3

~~~

"Why are you following me?!" I asked annoyed with the boy who started to follow me everywhere I went.

"Well I said I would keep following you until you believe that I'm Barbatos." Venti responded. He followed me all that way back to my cave that I call a home. It's wasn't even been a day of him following me around and I'm already annoyed.

"What a nice cave you got." The boy said spinning around my cave, accidentally knocking over my flower vase that had my Cecilias.

I looked at Venti annoyed and back down at my now broken flower vase. I could get more Cecilias. But this vase? I couldn't get another one of it.

"I-" Venti started, I pick out the pieces of the vase and the Cecilias before looking at him, I was a bit mad.

Picking up the pieces, I walked out of my cave and went to mondstadt, leaving Venti behind.  I knen Lisa.  Lisa knew about about my cures. She promised me to help fine a away to break my cures. She was smart. I hope she be able to fix my vase.

My vase isn't cured like me. It's just broken. I bet in could be fix with like glue.

I walk to mondstadt and kick open the door to the library. I could see everyone and Lisa jump. Lisa let out a sigh seeing it was me. I always kick open the door to the library because that annoyed Lisa. And personality, Lisa was the only I really called my friend.

"Hello Lisa!" I said walking up Lisa.

"Hello dear, Have you found a name for yourself yet?" Lisa ask me. Lisa wanted me to fine a name or at least something to call myself so she didn't have call me by the woman/man/other with a cryo vision and polearm, but she just mostly called me dear because  that's easily to say and remember then woman/man/other with a cryo vision and polearm and also

✨ p e t  n a m e s ✨

"Nope, sorry Lisa. That's not why I'm here all thought I found a name for myself. But this is" I reply putting all the pices of my broken vase on Lisa desk. By now everyone who was looking at me funny for kicking open the door went back to reading or whatever else they were doing.

"Oh my, what did you do to this vase?" Lisa ask me. I had one response and only one response;

"Venti." I facepalm myself, my upkeep hair bouncing forward and then back as I moved my head.

Lisa look at the vase for a minute. It was awkward silences for me at least. I don't kown about you silence annoys the living shit out of me. Like you can hear each tick, each tick. Every second in each minute passing, wasting away to your inevitable death. But for me it's every second in each minute passing, wasting away to having say goodbye to someone for good.

That silences can sometimes drive me insane.....

"So can it be fix?" I ask Lisa, she look up at me and smiled. That was a very good sign that my vase can be fixed.

"It can. But we're need to use Albedo's lab..." Lisa trailed off while, I tried to remember who was Albedo again. If I'm remembering correctly Albedo the elevator alchemist boy that Klee liked to follow around and annoy.

I followed Lisa into Albedo's lab. Albedo wasn't in his lab and won't be for while because he up in Dragon Spine doing who's kowns what. But probably, most likely painting.

I just watch Lisa as she literally brunt? Or melt? a smile to death with the lab equipment and with the melted brunt silme thing as glue on my vase.

"Here you go darling. You're going to wait to let it cool or just use your vision to freeze it over lightly." Lisa spoken handing me, my now up back together vase.

The vase was back to its beautiful green color, with blue leaves and white flowers.

I thanked Lisa before walking back to my cave

I thanked Lisa before walking back to my cave. I also lightly froze the vase over so it wouldn't break again.

The walk back to my cave was nice, just me, the tree, and the birds. It was nice. But when I got back to cave, I was met with a surprise.

Venti was there, and while I was gone he picked 3 new Cecilias. He stood up, he held the Cecilias in his left hand lifting the Cecilias, when I put the vase down, Venti put the Cecilias in the vase.

"I kown the Cecilias aren't the same Cecilias as ones that I messed early, but I tried to find the closest ones I can." Venti said looking at me. I was looking at the Cecilias, very little detail. Before responding with;

"Thank you" I thought that conversation would just end there but it didn't Venti ask something;

"Why is it always 3 Cecilias? Does it mean something or is it just your lucky number"

A small smile made it's way into on lips. Thinking before I spoke;

"There 3, 1 to mourn everyone I lost in the past. 1 to mourn anyone who I could lost in president  and 1 to mourn every one who I will lose in the future. "

"... that's sad-"

"Well time is cruel. But there something that's ever more cruel."

~~~
I had this chapter written before I disappear for a bit..... why didn't I post it?