4

~~~

"Why do you do that a lot?" Venti asked me.

"Do what?" I asked back.

"Laying in the middle of the flower field, looking up at the sky for hours on end without moving at all?" Ohhh so that's what Venti means. That makes a lot of sense now. I sat up and face Venti before I give my reply;

"Well..... It's the closest thing to being close to those I've lost." There was a long pause before Venti responded, a rather cold breeze went by for a summer day.

"That's sad-"

"You said that before" I give Venti the -_- face.

"Have I? Also why do you look like master Diluc doing that face?" Venti ask holding back laughter. It took me a minute piece together who Diluc is before also holding back laughter.

Oh I just had an evil idea... I got up dusted myself off and made my voice as deep as I could before speaking also during a wired little walk;

"I am master Diluc and I hate the smell of alcohol and keaya grumb grumb." I fall back on the ground Venti was dieing of laughter and so was I.

"How ironic would it be if master Diluc was right there?" Venti ask hardly being able to breathe.

"That would pretty ironic and funny tho" I slimed laying back on the ground. I trun around to see if Diluc was really there but he wasn't, it would funny if he was there tho.

When venti stop laughing he layed down next me. A hours passed. All thought there was silence it wasn't annoying me it felt nice. I felt at pace, laying on this field of flowers looking up at the sky that had changed to night a long while ago.

A heard a sound from right next to me then Venti's laugh. I truned to Venti, one eyebrow raised. What is so funny to Venti that he laugh and ruin this also perfect moment. Until I heard the sound that made Venti laugh.

"Guess I'm hungry." Venti chuckled.

"I'll go get some food, I kown a good spot to get some wait right here." I said running off before Venti had a chance to respond.

The flower field we were laying in had a secret path. You had to cross some water that looked pretty deep but wasn't at all. The path was beaten 2 mountains much too tell to climb and the path ended on a cliff. There was no other way to get to the path besides crossing the water. Probably why hardly anyone kewn about the path.

The cliff that the path ended on was a rather wired place. Right in between the land of anemo and the land of geo. But what made it wired was the fact that planets that can only be found in the land of anemo and planets that can only be found in the land of geo both could be found right here.

I was picking plant and apples off of trees when I heard a sound. I turn around to see a fatui agent, before I had time to react the fatui agent somehow like teleport behind me and a pice of cloth of my mouth and nose, I tried to scream for help or summon my polearm but everything went dark....

(Venti's POV)
~~~

I was sitting on this nice piece of grass waiting for my immort friend to come back. When I felt it, something did feel right. Like something was off.

That's when I heard in the wind. A cry for help and failed attempt to some a weapon for self defense. That's when it hit me.

"Y/N!" I summoned my bow and run as fast as I could over to where I heard the cry from the wind.

But there was nothing there besides the plants and apples y/n was picking and a note.

'If you wanted you friend back, bring 100,00,00 mora with you to the top of Dragonspine. Come alone without a weapon at 10:15 if you want to see your friend again.

-The Fatui

~~~
Shorter chapter then normal. I may just start working on a different X reader because ideas are wired rn