CHAPTER SIX

It's been five whole days since my escape from the hospital and I've somehow grown restless, I mean I can't even get up without Esmeralda helping me.

My dad has been trying to get through me and my walls are slowly going down with the guilt I carry around with me.

I could sense Daniel's anger, pain and confusion through my wolf. And it's not helping out with my new powers enhancing, just around the corner.

Without being able to see or hear him, my wolf has been breathing down my neck for leaving him and I got to say, she has made some really good points, but I refuse to let her get to me. But, it's harder than it sounds.

Each morning Esmeralda would test me and it would always end up me throwing up and my new marks on my hand blazing red with my mark on my waist and back, but I know Stacy can sense my stress and pain. She hasn't really agree with me and my anuual checkups.

I rescheduled my flight to Arizona for tomorrow and Nathaniel was just outraged that I didn't show up at the airport five days ago. I've been receiving calls that I ignore, from Nathaniel threatening to castrate me, which I'm by the way am getting very nervous of going to Arizona.

Stacy was in an understanding mood, which is very surprising considering with her short temper and impatience.

She might be the Mother of Luna's, but that doesn't me she's good characted.

I clasp the star crescent in my hand as I stand in the middle of Esmeralda's little garden of strange flowers. My chest has been aching and I feel like turning into a phsycopath with the pain.

"Your father has been calling and sending his men to see if your here, no matter how many times I've let them search." Esmeralda stands next to me looking at her garden, her white long hair glistening on the moonlight.

I'm not surprised for my dads action, he just worry for his child.

"I'm leaving for Arizona tomorrow. I believe that you will inform my father and no one else of my recent whereabouts. My stay here has been very convinient thanks to you Esme." I face her and she has a small smile,

"I hope you've sorted through everything my dear. Daniel has been very worried for you lately." Her tan face full of amusement as she mentions Daniel... Wait,

"You know Daniel?" I question, thinking of any time that I've mentioned Daniel to her when we talked.

Her amusement is replaced with a mischievous look that has me nervous. Not good.

She turns away from me and heads back inside the cottage without another word or glance at meand the edgy feeling returns making me nervous.

I look at Esmeralda's retreating figure with confusion.

I shrug it off and took a seat on a metal bench that was in front of a bush of a flower that looked identical to a lily.

I fiddle with the hem of my top as I rethink my plans. Part of it was to make a quick stop at an old friends and his help would be very vital.

"You left."

I froze and my heart skipped a beat.
This can't be happening, I had to know something was up with Esmeralda's behavior as she mentioned Daniel. This women is going to get me kill someday.

The anger clear in his voice is the only thing I'm not going to face him...well at least not now.

Focusing on his breathing and his heart beating has the restless feeling disperse inside of me. My wolf is jumping in excitement, while I'm trying to calm my nerves.