[ 14 ]

Juyeon tried to stop him from punching Younghoon.

Younghoon: Wth hyunjae?!
He said grabbing his bleeding nose.

Hyunjae: You....because of you my life is ruined!

Younghoon did nothing wrong, hyunjae is just mentally frustrated. So he is trying to show his anger, Younghoon is the only one he can blame for.

Younghoon: What did I do?!

Hyunjae: You knew I liked Miyoung yet you confess to her?!

Younghoon: What are you talking? I didn't know that you liked Miyoung!

Hyunjae: You liar!!

A harsh punched hit Younghoon's face. His nose was bleeding more. Younghoon punched Hyunjae back as well. They both started fighting.

Juyeon: Enough both of you!

Juyeon pulled Hyunjae from Younghoon. They both fall onto the ground. Juyeon carried Hyunjae and went out.

Juyeon: I'll call you later!
He said to Younghoon.

He dragged Hyunjae to his car and drove to Hyunjae's home.

Juyeon: What is wrong with you?! Why would you punch Younghoon like that? Are you out of your mind?

Hyunjae remains silent. He felt guilty. He has lost his minds. He was so obsessed over Miyoung that he lost his mind. Juyeon parked his car and bring Hyunjae to his room. Juyeon took the first aid kit and find some medicines to treat Hyunjae's wounds and scars. He wet a towel first, wipe some of the blood away. Then he took the medicine and treated his wounds.

Juyeon: Don't be like this Hyunjae, you might ruin our friendship. Just don't be frustrated and don't give up. I'm sure Miyoung will remember you.
He comforted him.

Hyunjae sighs. He really felt so guilty and regretted that he punched his own friend.

Hyunjae: Thanks Juyeon for comforting me and pulled me form the mess I've made. You are the best dude I could ever have.

Juyeon giggled at hyunjae comment and said  " you're most welcome my friend".

//

After Juyeon went away. Hyunjae decide to walk to the park to get some fresh air and calm his mind for a while. It was night, it is nice to walked at the park at night. He was looking at some couples at the park and thought "how sweet". There was also some kids who were playing with roller skates. It reminds him of Miyoung, she loves to play roller skates but she will always fall down. That memory made him laughed.

Then he saw Wonwoo. He thought Miyoung was here too but that's when he saw Wonwoo with another girl. What....his eyes can't believe what he was seeing. He was angry. How could he cheat Miyoung. She loved him so much. Wonwoo was holding the girls hand, not only that. They even kissed. Hyunjae blinked a few times to process what ever was happening. Then he took out his phone and took a picture of them. For a prove.

Hyunjae: Miyoung have to see this.