🏐 Choose your own PLOT 🏐 (Polls: Closed)

Hello, everyone! We can't start this book without a plot, so I decided to write four vague blurbs that you all can choose from. The first one to get to 25 votes will be the storyline.

How to vote: Leave an inline comment as "+1" and maybe say why you like it. You cannot vote more than once. You can only choose ONE. But you can ask friends/followers to come vote if you want. Each plot starts with its own unique emoji.

Blurbs:

❤️ Jungkook is one of the team captains of the volleyball team and doesn't like Jimin because he's a dance major and thinks he's too snobby and fragile for the team.

- 🏐 -

🧡 Jimin is trans and moves from the girls to boys team and Jungkook keeps going easy on Jimin and trying to bench him because he's worried and JM proves him wrong.

- 🏐 -

💛 Haikyuu!! AU

- 🏐 -

💚 Jimin is team captain of the volleyball team and is looking for new first year applicants. They have a few, but their team is too small and needs more people, so he starts scouting around other sports practices and finds Jungkook on the basketball tryouts and tries to get him to join.

- 🏐 -

💙 Jungkook is on the football team and has always made fun of the volleyball team. He's a freshman and already on the varsity team. Jungkook makes fun of Jimin the most due to his looks, demeanor, and of course, being the captain of the volleyball team. Fed up, Jimin puts Jungkook in his place by making him join the volleyball team. Since volleyball is in the spring and football is in the fall, it works out, but Jungkook comes to learn that volleyball is a lot harder than he originally thought.

- 🏐 -

💜 Jimin is the volleyball coach of Jungkook's younger brother and the other Asp!re members. In high school, Jungkook and Jimin were on rivaling teams and were always at each other's throats [flashbacks of this would be present]. Despite Jungkook acting like he cannot stand to be in the same gym as the elder, he sits in on his brother's practices to "make sure Jimin isn't corrupting his brother," but he's really just there to check out the holy Jibooty in spandex.