English

1. Happiness is not measured in the amount of money you have . It is the people in your life that create wonderful memories .

2. Respect people's feelings ! Even if it doesn't mean anything to you . It could mean everything to them .

3. A bestfriend is someone you can call anytime ... just to laugh , cry , complain or tell silly stories ... and still listens .

4. The perfect guy is not the one who has the most money or the most handsome one you'll meet . He is the one who knows how to make you smile and will take care of you each and everyday until the end of time .

5. Apology doesn't mean that you were wrong , or the other person was right . It means that your relationship is valuable than your ego .

6. No one notices your tears , no one notices your sadness , no one notices you pain but they all notice your mistakes .

7. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life . But only one have the same friend in all stages of life .

8. I will no longer allow the negative thing in my life to spoil all of the good things I have . I choose to be happy .

9. Rain fall because the clouds can no longer handle the weight . Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain .

10. There are 2 types of pain in this world :

• Pain that hurts you .

• Pain that changes yu .