#30.5 | DICK IN A PUMPKIN

* short/"normal" chap bc it's spooky week and im lazy? FUCK HI, WE'RE AT 84K AND WE'RE #1 IN bluelock AGAIN WOOHOO

PLS READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BOTTOM *

[ third person ]

---

The doorbell rung loudly once. There was a short moment of silence as she turned around, heading over to the door quietly. Not long after that single noise, it was followed by the incessant noise of people banging on the door, shouting and the doorbell being rung repeatedly. It made her expression completely sour as she ran over to the door, gripping the cold handle and yanking the door open. On the other side of the wooden door stood the large group of males, all seemingly exasperated with her 'slowness.'

"You could have just waited like two more seconds, you know?" She huffed, stepping aside to let the boys into the house without being in their way. They all rolled their eyes, exchanging their personalized greeting with her as they passed by.

"Is that a fucking spider?!" Bachira shouted in fear as he jumped the couch, nearly knocking down Isagi who was nearby. He trampled over everyone to get away, desperately trying to get as far as he could from the spider that soon turned out to be a plastic spider decoration that [y/n] had laid out earlier.

The two toned haired boy dusted his clothes, scoffing with a laugh. "I wasn't scared. It was just funny to see you guys get freaked ou-" A high pitched scream left Bachira's lips when Shidou tossed the plastic spider at him at light speed. "You wanna fucking go, bro?!"

"Shut up." Niko muttered as he brushed past Bachira and Shidou who were about to start brawling in front of everyone as a joke. The slight irritation that radiated off of the shorter black haired boy was nothing serious since he had chosen to come here out of his free will. "You're both eyesores."

"Can you even see with your hentai hair?" Otoya asked, reaching out to flick a lock of hair from Niko's eyes before it naturally fell back in place. The black haired boy huffed, turning away from Otoya to avoid getting touched again.

"Yeah, I can, jackass."

Clapping her hands, [y/n] pointed over at the large kitchen table that had an assortment of pumpkins sitting up top. They came in many different shapes and sizes that were perfectly balanced to sit upright. It honestly looked like a pumpkin patch rather than a dining room. "Okay, I bought the pumpkins earlier, so come choose one."

Most of the boys rushed to grab one, picking the biggest or best looking pumpkin to ensure that their carving would look the absolute greatest. The others who lagged behind grabbed whatever pumpkin was closest, not caring all too much about how this shit turned out since it wasn't their idea anyway.

"Whatever you do, don't fuck up my house." Rin snapped, shooting everyone a pointed glare as he sat at the dining table with his pumpkin in front of him and his girlfriend in the chair beside him with a pumpkin of her own. He had somehow been persuaded (his girlfriend begged) to allow everyone to complete this Halloween get together event at his house for the night since he had the best place for hosting so many people.

He was originally against the idea because he had planned to have a movie date with his girlfriend, but since she asked so nicely, he couldn't seem to be mean and say no to her face. So now he was grumpily completing the pumpkin activity while occasionally yelling at everyone.