Chapter 4 - Dispute

→♡←

"I thought we are going to your restaurant? Why you took a left turn?" Jennie asked with furrowed brows when she noticed that her girlfriend is driving towards the opposite direction.

"Change of plans. The lovers decided to have dinner in their home instead." Lisa said without taking her eyes off the road.

"Who will cook for tonight? Those two don't know how to cook." The feline-eye girl asked.

"Chipmunk's mom, Aunt Rose. She is a chef as well and a colleague of my dad." Lisa said with her stoic expression which the feline-eye girl immediately noticed.

"Uhm, Honey." Jennie called her lover.

"Uhm."

"Are you still upset?" Jennie asked worriedly at her lover.

"Nope. I'm not. We kissed already." Lisa said still not looking at her girlfriend.

"Damn, but your gorgeous face shows differently." Jennie muttered and look outside the car window again.

"What did you say?" Lisa said and stopped the car.

"Nothing." Jennie pout and fidget her fingers.

"I-i'm not upset. I -i'm just disappointed. You know how I behave sometimes baby, please be patient with this grumpy version of me." Lisa said and sighed. Jennie couldn't help herself and immediately removed her seat belt and move closer to her girlfriend. She kisses Lisa on the lips and the Thai reciprocated it immediately.

The two of them are sharing an intimate kiss when they suddenly heard a knocked on Lisa's car window that made the feline-eye girl immediately gets back on her seat. Lisa rolled-down her car window and an anxious Jisoo is now looking at them.

"For real JENLISA, a quickie in front of our front yard." Jisoo said with both of her hands on her waist.

"Stop nagging Chicken and move cos I will park the car properly." Lisa said and chuckled.

"Yah, be faster. My in-laws are already waiting for the two of you." Jisoo said and walks away from them.

A few minutes later.

JENNIE

The three of us walk inside their home. Rosé and her parents are already waiting for us in the living room. Rosé's mom is the exact replica of her while her dad is a good-looking man as well.

Mr. and Mrs. Park immediately greeted my girlfriend because she is the daughter of their family's friend.

"Lali! How are you my darling?" Rosé's mom asked and hugs Lisa.

"I'm good Aunt Rose." My girlfriend said, then Mr. Park tap her shoulder.

"You look good. I guess your girlfriend is taking good care of you Lisa." He said and smirked. Lisa is about to speak but the man cuts her off and looks at me instead.

"Hello Diana. I'm Sam. Lisa's dad is always talking about you on the phone. I'm so happy to finally meet you." He said and smile, but I'm taken aback on what he called me.

Who the fuck is Diana?!

"Dad!" Rosé called her dad.

"What?" Her father asked with furrowed brows.

I nudge my girlfriend and she looks at me. "Who is Diana?" I mumbled, but Lisa only gave me an apologetic look.

I look at the Parks family, and I could see that the women stare anxiously to the man, then they suddenly changed their expressions when they saw me staring at them.