- 14 -

-Dream pov-

Both of us were laying on the cold grass next to each other, looking at the black sky which had plenty of shining little stars.

The ground was super cold, which made me shiver once in a while, but the thoughts about how amazing this moment is instantly made me feel warm on the inside.

The last time I checked the time was around 3:30 AM but now I totally lost it as it goes so quickly when we are both talking.

"Hey... George?" - I disturbed the silence which was so comforting.

"Yeah?" - he sounded tired.

"Can I have one more question?" - I turned my head towards his.

He instantly nodded.

"Do you want to meet here again tomorrow?" - my heart started to shake.

"Will I have to wait three hours for you again?" - he giggled.

"I promise I won't be late this time" - I couldn't help myself but smile.

"Why are you so sure?"

"I'll be in time, don't worry" - I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

"Wait, where are you going?" - he quickly got up also.

"I think we need to go now... it's very late and..." - my sentence was interrupted by his.

"But I don't want to"

I immediately smiled. "Me neither... but don't we need sleep for not being tired at school?"

"I mean... yeahhh? but... do we really care?" - his eyes started to sparkle while looking at mines.

I dropped my backpack on the ground. "Alright"

"Really?" - he started to laugh. "You are so easy to convince"

"Oh shut up!" - I punched his shoulder lightly and he instantly stepped away from that.

"What do you want to do then?" - I watched him as he started to look around.

He was silent for some seconds. "When I was waiting for you I took a walk and saw a hill in a distance..." - he hadn't finished talking.

"Let's go there!" - I immediately entered the sunflower 'maze', George was now following me from behind.

"So you do know that place?" - the voice was coming from behind.

"Yeah, I saw it couple of times but never went on the top, it's quite far away though" - I was pushing away the yellow flowers which were in my way.

"Can you play some music then? It is such a surreal feeling to run around these sunflowers, imagining that you are inside a music clip" - his voice sounded so sweet and joyful when he said that.

I stopped, took the phone out of my pocket and opened my first Spotify playlist which was named "all the smiles", I pressed the play button and 'Empire Of The Sun - Alive' started to play on the maximum sound.

"Yes! This song is perfect!" - George was looking at me with a warm smile on his face.

I didn't even notice how I took his hand and started to run straight forward where sunflowers were surrounding us from every direction. The song was playing loudly and when the chorus was near, George squeezed my hand and started to sing the lyrics:

"Loving every minute 'cause you make me feel so alive... alive!" - he shouted with all his heart.

I didn't see his face as I was running first and he was running after me, but our hands were locked tightly and at this moment I understood how perfect he is and how truly alive I'm feeling right now while being with him. The song words suited this exact moment so perfectly. I couldn't help myself but just smile widely.

"Loving every minute 'cause you make me feel so alive, alive, alive, alive!" - I shouted the lyrics with him and our voices combined so well.

After the chorus, we continued to run while passing the yellow flowers, both of us burst out of laugh which was full of joy.

As we finally reached the end of the field I immediately let go of his hand and now we were standing in front of each other, trying to get our normal breath again.

"That... that was something... amazing" - George was breathing heavily because of the exhausting running.

"I fucking loved that... George... thank you" - I crouched and looked around and when I saw our destination point (the hill) I pointed my finger towards it for George to see it too.

"That's the one, let's go!" - he began to walk and I followed him.

The other song started to play, it was calm and comforting as we were both walking slowly in complete darkness.

"By the way..." - George disturbed the silence. "Your voice is so... beautiful"

"So are yours" - I think I blushed a bit.

"Fucking liar" - He punched my arm lightly and I started to laugh.

After about 20 minutes we finally reached that hill and we were both surprised at how huge it truly was.

We began to climb it, step by step, helping each other when needed and when we eventually reached the top our mouths dropped.

"Woah" - I was completely out of breath.

The view was truly marvelous. Even if it was really dark outside, we could still see our full yellow field of flowers glowing with its prettiness.

We sat next to each other and looked directly at that beautiful view.

"Do you want to wait for the sunrise?" - George's voice sounded as lovely as never.

I turned my head to his and genuinely smiled. "Of course I want to, George"

.

.

------------------------

author// the 500 reads are reached - THANK YOU!!! <3

I hope you guys still enjoy this little story and I really hope all of you are doing well! Stay safe :)