CH-3 Forced/Arranged marriage?

Jung Hoseok🐿️

Author POV

Cho Y/N. A person who Hoseok's parents adored. It was after BTS debuted when they shifted and became Y/N's neighbor. Hoseok never formally met Y/N. Because whenever he came home Y/N was either in her extra designer classes or out of the country.

One day a thing happened at Hoseok's house. He had come home for 2 weeks. As he was sleeping in his room. Mr&Mrs Cho visited his parents. Hoseok's parents told their worries about how Hoseok is too busy to give them a daughter-in-law. After talking for a long time. Out of nowhere, Mr.Jung suggested getting Y/N married to Hoseok.

It was an arranged marriage. They both were forced into a marriage. Maybe forced for Hoseok but not Y/N. She always liked Hoseok. So, when the parents asked them both Y/N readily agreed. As Hoseok only agreed to his family's happiness. The marriage was done within 1 week. With BTS members and some staff. And their family members.
Of course, the Armies knew about the relationship.

They lived in one house. 1 room. But no talks were shared. He always used to be cold to Y/N. But she did not give up and always used to take care of Hoseok.

One day an incident happened. Hobi had exhausted himself from all the practice and came home. He knocked on the door and Y/N opened it but he was sick and fainted straight into Y/N's arms. She understood that he was sick and nursed him all night. The morning he woke up only to find himself on Y/N. Jung Y/N's chest while he was hugging her. He had to accept the tiny little crush he had. Then he slowly started to fall in love with her. Thinking how she took care of him even though he was cold and he gave it a chance. And now they are in a very successful relationship.

Bonus.

One day, Hobi was going live in Vlive. Even Y/N had joined the Vlive from the kitchen. Everything was fine until many armies commented 'Marry me' to make Y/N jealous.

Y/N who saw this immediately fled to his studio. She opened the door and poked her head inside and yelled
"HE IS TAKEN!" And left.

Which made Hoseok and the armies burst out laughing.