CH-5 A Business Meet

Kim Seokjin🦙& Jeon Jungkook🐇

Author POV

BTS had a concert in Busan tonight. So they came to Busan. On their visit here they noticed some new people in the crew. In their van, there were two girls in the backseat. But never talked only listened to something on their phone with the help of AirPods. The music was so loud that even the members could hear the buzz of it. They wore a mask so they couldn't even see the face.

The BTS members who were already taken didn't exactly try to figure it out. Jin and Jungkook being single and the chaotic duo, could not let their curiosity down. They tried to talk but the girls didn't pay heed. Then the duo thought that they might get uncomfortable so they stopped their attempt.

So in their concert, they did very well with armies doing their waves and cheering.

After Concert

They were exhausted but took the pictures and then they all were just hanging out with each other in the lounge.

JinKook noticed the two girls who were there with them in the Van going to the office with the CEO. Just then another Staff called JinKook to the office. They thought something was wrong and immediately went to the office.

Inside the Office

The 2 girls had removed their masks and were sitting on the couch.

The JinKook duo came and took a seat in front of the CEO. Then the CEO spoke. "So as all the members are in a relationship. The armies have been commenting on Weverse that when will you both get into a relationship." The duo kept on nodding. The CEO continued. "So, We (The Company) have found someone capable for you both."

"Jin, Meet Kang Y/N. She is a doctor from today works here. She can cook, likes jokes, 1 year younger than you." The CEO looked at the girls and one of them confidently raised her hand.

"I don't think she likes jokes. She looked so cold in the van." Jin commented as the girl replied in a sweet yet cold tone.

"The Company had given us AirPods so that we don't hear your conversation. It was also to get familiar with your songs." She said as Jin nodded in understanding.

"And Jungkook. This is Hwang Y/N slightly related to Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids. She is his friend even though they both have the same first name. She likes gamers, muscles, and tattoos. She works as a makeup artist here. From today our staff. And yeah 3 months older than you." The other one also raised her hand and JK nodded.

"So should I like.... date her?" JK asked.

"Yeah. Try dating her. If she doesn't meet your expectations you can tell her." They all nodded.

"You all decide what to do. We will leave tomorrow morning." The CEO told and went.

They all looked at each other. And Jin and Jungkook got an idea💡.

"Why don't you both stay with us today?"

Night

They both were seated at the dining table as both the girls cooked dinner.

As the food was being prepared. Jin and Jungkook had a conversation.

Jk: I already liked her. She is so cute. I ain't gonna stop trying. What about you?

Jin: I also like her but I need to test her.

They shared an evil smirk. They wrote something on paper with some boxes.

The food arrived and then they all ate it. It was so good so they both complimented it many times.

After eating the girls went to wash the dishes. Then Jin and Jungkook ticked one of the boxes. As the night passed they played games and everyone was good at games. After the gaming session, one more box was ticked. After that, the minimum no. of boxes was ticked. So it was decided to give their business arranged date a chance.

And Y/N's were positive army lovers so that was the reason for them to get ready for the deal.

And as you know since both then fell in love

"Happily ever after."

And this marks the end of this series.

Drop your Questions or Requests in the Comment Section.